Twenty one💞💞

YUMNA...
" The uterus is basically empty, there is nothing to worry about." The doctor said the day i was discharged from 5he hospital.
Everybody came to know about my kidnap and my lost pregnancy. Aryan was sentenced to 20 years imprisonment. My life was now beginning to make a little sense. Yareema always beside me.
"Thank you very much doc. We reslly appreciate" yareema said to her and we left. We went back home and i went straight to tale my bath.
I came out and saw yareema sitting  on my bed. I smiled and faced my closet.
"What are you doing?" He asked
"Getting dressed of course " i replied.
"Nah..i want you that way" he said, coming closer.  He hugged me and whispered
"I love you sweetheart" into my ears
"I know" i replied, trying to free myself from him.
He held me tight and kissed me, he gently took me back to bed..............
   💋💋💋💋
I finished cooking and took it to the dining table.  I arranged everything and went to call him. He came and had his dinner while i munch my cookies.
"You know you will soon have to be eating dinner" he said and looked at me.
"Why" i asked
"Do you think i would allow my kid to starve?" He asked and i smiled.
We left the part after he was done, to greet hajiya.
She was sitting majestically with her aides. We sat in her private living room and waited for her to show up.
"Fatima zahra is coming home for her birth " Hajiya said after we had greeted her.
Yareema gave me that 'you are next' look. I looked away and turned my attention to Hajiya.
"Masha Allah.  When?" I asked
"Tomorrow" she replied.
We retired for the night and i stayed up a bit, to make the house in other. It has been practically 4 weeks since i was there.
" i don't want you to be stressing yourself noorie" yareema said when i came back to the room.
"As long as yiu dont want maids, that's the best i could do" i replied.

YAREEMA
I can't bear to see her working herself out everyday.  So early the next day, i went to hajiya’s part and asked her to give me five maids which she gave me and before i left, they were already on their way to our part.
I went back and met her still sleeping. I sat beside her until she woke up.
"Morning" i said sweetly
"Uhmm...  so you were looking at me while i slept ?" She replied yawning.
I laughed and watched as she carefully traced her steps to the toilet.  She had her bath and came out, i looked away to avoid temptation though i really wanted to.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
#copied#
YUMNA...
I was sitting on the bed when he came in. He looked messy, his eyes were red. I shifted uncomfortably on the bed, but i was sure he noticed that. As soon as his back was facing me, i made for the toilet door, suddenly a pair of strong hands held me. I let out a little scream, he is scaring the shit out of me.
He turned me around and closed the gal between us. He touched my hair and cupped my face with his hands.
"Yareema...." i started but his lips crashed into mine.
I didn’t respond though i didn't pull back. He ran a hand down to my lower spine and gave me a squeeze. I couldn't help but gasp. He used that opportunity and slid his tongue into my mouth, exploring every inch of me.
I could feel my body responding to every touch so i kissed him back. He liked it coux i saw a smirk on his face. His eyes were closed but he looked desperate. He kissed me with much passion that he had to put me up against the wall to support me.
We separated for air qnd i breathed heavily but he seemed to be okay. His eyes were staring at my chest as it rose and fell.
Oh God...sorry guys. I cant continue writing this.  You know what happened shaa.  So no need😉😉
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

A month later

YAREEMA...
"Congratulations your highness. Your wife is two weeks pregnant" Dr khadija, our doctor told me, handing the report to me. I was so happy, finally i would be making hajiya happy.
Yumna had been having some illnesses so i took her to the hospital,  not knowing she was just pregnant.
She came out of the ward, smiling, it was exactly two months after her miscarriage. I went up to her and hugged her.
"We are in public" she whispered into my ears.
"I don't care noorie" i replied and released her. I held her hand and led her to the car.
"Be careful darling " i sad as she flopped down on the seat.
She rolled her eyes and sighed.
"Don't be such a baby" she said
"I ain't being a baby."
"Then what are you doing?"
"Just trying to be a protective father and a loving husband "
"So funny i forgot to laugh" she said sarcastically and we laughed.
We reached home and went straight to hajiya. She was to receive the good news first. We entered and saw her with fatima zahra, who was holding her new baby.
We greeted hajiya and then kept quiet.  I motioned yumna to tell hajiyq but she shook her head. She made a face at me and i smiled.  I looked up and met hajiya’s watchful eyes on me.
"What's going on?" She asked
"Am... emm.." i started, scratching my head.
"Fadeel....what now?" She repeated.
"Uhmm she..is ..pregnant" i finally managed to say.
##