Chapter eleven💕💕

Fadeel.....
" wake up handsome." I heard her soft voice calling. I yawned and turned. She was standing by the side of the bed. Her wonderful face was plastered with smile.
" don't you think it's too early? " I said childishly.
" yeah. I know but we have alot to do. Remember? " she said and I involuntarily stood up.
Yumna had become a very caring wife after the pneumonia incidence. She does everything to make me happy but she's denying me my full right over her. I don't want to force her. I stood up and entered the bathroom  to freshen up.

YUMNA..
My life was beginning to make sense, I felt very happy to have fadeel as a husband. You  couldn't have wished for more.
It was exactly a week after my discharge from the hospital. Rukayya and her daughter came for holiday so I had someone to spend my time with after yareema.
I left his room and went to the kitchen. I brought out all the kitchen wares in the cupboard and started dusting them though they were perfectly clean. My maids were giving sometime off by yareema, who claims we needed time alone.
After finishing that, I started cleaning the appliances. I was wondering what took yareema too long to take a shower when I heard his voice.
"Don't touch that" he said referring to the fridge.
I  turned and saw him by the door. His hands were crossed over his bare chest.
" why? " I asked
" you know why " he  said, not moving from where he was. 
"Fine" I said, moving away from the fridge. He came closer to me and held my arms.
"Please protect yourself for me " he said, looking Into   my eyes. I knew he meant every word from the look in his eyes.
" I will" I replied and he pecked me.
" go get dressed. We have a lot to do" I said
" why? " he said smirking.
" nothing. Just do it"
" nah. I know why" he said moving closer to me.
"Good. Now go" I said and moved back.
" Just say you can't get your eyes off me." He said and I gasped.
He took me off guard by placing his hands on  my waist.
" Don't do that. " I fired when his hands started roaming up and down my body.
" I want you. Yumna" he said and kissed my temple.
" I mean.. We have alot.. of work to do" I said trying to push myself away from him but he held me, real tight.
" the work can wait." He said and scooped me into his arms. He took me to the living room and laid me on the sofa.
" please don't. " I said cautiously. I could see that he was high.
"Don't worry darling. I am not like that. " he said trying to remove my dress.
Determined, he succeeded in making the best out of me. I had already given up when we heard a knock. I was very delighted that someone came just in time.
" shit" He caused under his breath and stormed angrily to his room.
I adjusted my dress and wore the hijab I usually kept in the living room in case of visitors.
" rukayyah! " I shouted when I saw her. She gave me a look, reminding me that royalties don't talk that way. I rolled my eyes and took noor  away from her.
"So how are you and your troublesome husband?" She asked when we came back to the living room. Which made me remember him, moments ago.
"he is doing great. Let me get him. " I said quickly and stood up to avoid her from seeing the blush that was forming the on my cheeks.

I went to his room and saw him lying face up on the bed.
" umm. Rukayya is here " I said but he replied ignored me. I went closer and shook him.
"C'mon, don't be angry over silly things." I said.
He dragged me and I fell on  him.
" you think that's silly huh? " he asked looking serious.
" please. We can talk about that later" I said and he released me. I stood up and waited for him to dress up before we went back to the living room.
" my adorable prince" rukayya said playfully. He  ignored her and looked away.
" what's wrong? . What did I do? " she said looking confused.
" you ruined our precious moment." He said and I turned red.
"No.. "
" oh I get it. Bye yumna. I will come back, well after you might have  probably finished " she interrupted me and chuckled.
I tried to  make her stay but she refused. She reached for noor but I stopped her.
" please leave her for me." I said persuading.
" do you want to spoil her little mind with your.... "
" we are not doing anything. Promise. " I stopped her from saying what she wanted to say. I escorted her out and closed the door. I leaned my had on the door thinking. It was not like I was fully ready to be a wife. I felt warm hands round my waist so I turned.
"What's wrong? " he asked almost in a whisper.
" nothing" I said and shoved his hands off me.
I went back and took noor, who was now playing with her hand. I took her and sat there admiring her beauty.
" you can have yours now   if you want." I turned and saw him. He was looking at something else, not even wanting to look at me.
"Please fadeel.. " I started but  he stopped me. He came and sat near me.

FADEEL...
   Things were bothering me, I don't know how long it will take for her to accept me. I came back to the living room and saw her staring at noor.
"You know you can have yours now  if you want." I said looking away.
She wanted to protest but I stopped her.
"Look. I knew what I did was wrong but you can't continue to avoid me like that." I said sharply.
" I will think about it" she said and stood up. She carried alisha and went back to work in the kitchen.
She cooked lunch and we ate together. She fed noor with the baby food rukayya had left and rocked her to sleep.
" it would be better if it we're yours" I aid as she laid her on the bed. She ignored me and left the room.
I followed her to the kitchen and saw her opening the fridge again
"Don't touch that.! Why do you just want to kill yourself" i raged out as she bent to pick something.
"Oh come on!. It won't hurt just because i take something out of the fridge" she said and picked the fruit bowl filled with berries.
" i see.. that's why the last time you ended up in the ICU" i replied sarcastically.
"Okay " she replied in submission and went to the living room.
I sighed and went back to my room. It was already after zuhr so i decided to visit hajiya, maybe i would think of yumna less.
"I'm off to see hajiya" i said as i walked past yumna while she was resting on the carpet.
"Send my regards" she replied coldly
I just smiled and went out.
She is messing with a royalty but she is lucky the royal likes her.
😘😘