chapter 12 💜💖

FADEEL

As usual,  hajiya's part was full, i could hear the traditional "kidan kwarya"at the background.
I turned and went back to our part.
"So soon?" Yumna asked when i entered.
"Yeah" i repled and went to my room.
I heard when rukayya came to take her daughter.
I got bored and went in to take a shower.
Yumna was in my room when i came out.
"I didn't know the royals take three hours to bath" she said,not looking at me.
I didn't know i had spent that much time in the shower.
She came up to me, her hands behind her back.
" why do you hide things from me yarima?" She asked with tears in her eyes.
I felt her pain but i didn't know what she was talking about.
" i don't hide things from you. You are my wife" i repied as calm as i could.
" then what are these doing in your room" she shouted and showed me what she was holding.
I was shocked for a moment but then i was angry.
Who gave her the permission to check my stuff.
I was short for words. I didn't know what to do. To start explaining why they were with me or to yell at her for going through my stuff. I held my head in frustration.
"Talk to me" she shouted.
I just grabbed her hand and took them away from her. I took them to my closet and sat there not able to do a thing.
How comes women are this tough. They simply make every damn thing difficult.
I heard the door bang, so i went to checj what it ws this time. I checked eveywhere but she was not not there.
"Yumna?" I called out. Hoping she would answer but she didn't. I knew immediately that she left. I just hoped she didn't go to hajiya.
I sat back in my room and thought about how life has changed for me.
I wasn't gonna go after her if she thought so. If she likes, she can stay forever wherever she was. Besides, there was nothing i could say to change her mind.

Yumna

I knew within me that what i was doimg was wrong but that doesn't mean he has to go that far.
I wore my jilbab and niqab and went out without anyone having the idea that i was the one.
I couldn't stay with someone who does those kind of stuff.
I took my car coux it was the only one without a palace number on it. I reached home but there was no one. I checked my handbag but i couldn't find my phone. I then realised that i had left it in the palace. I was glad that atleast, yareema won't be able to ask me where i was but that means i have to wait for my family to come back from wherever they where. I sighed and rested my head on the door. Suddenly, i remembered where the spare key was kept. I raised the welcome mat and ther it was. I felt relieved as i opened the door and went straight to my 'once upon a time' room.
" wonders shall never end" i exclaimed when i opened the door to my room.All the furniture were gone and  have been replaced with two reading tables and cabinets.i left the room and went to afnan's room. Her room ofcourse was full of pink and purple stuffs. Her king size bed, in the middle of the room with lots of stuffed animals.
I dropped my trolley and entered the bathroom. I let the water run freely. I couldnt do anything. I can't just stop imagining waht yaeema was doing. After sometime, i came out and changed my clothes. I wore a sleeveless knee lenght gown and a skinny jean.
I cleared the unmade bed and laid down. How can yareema just do this to me? Why does he keeps pictures of random women when i am there. Those that mean he doesnt care about me?.
My stomach rumbled, i wa hungry so i went downstairs and helped myself with the food ammi cooked.

FADEEL
I don't know what to do or say. It is my fault but i can't admit that.
I just want to clear the cloud btwn us but i don't know how to do that without getting mad.
The the time was 8:30 pm, i went to the mosque for prayer after which i made up my mind to call her.
I called her but as expected, she didnt pick. I gave up.and went to the kitchen to get something to eat, there it was, her phone on the counter.
She had left it there, why is she doing this to me. Now what do i tell hajiya and the rest. I know by know she must be in their house and i don't even know where that is.
I just know i am doomed if hajiya knows. All this wouldn't have happened if hajiya and Baba hadn't arranged this wedding. If only she had accepted me when i came to her.
I picked the phone and went back to my room. I just hope no one will suspect something. I can't lie to everyone that she went home for something i don't know. I can't say she travelled coux i dont know when she is coming back.
I then remembered that their graduation ceremony was coming up soon. I felt happy that i have something to say about her departure.
My phone rang, it was yaseer.
" Hello yareema" he aaid over the phone.
I have stopped him from greeting me. He is more like a friend now than a brother in law.
"How are you yas" i replied
" fine fine. How is sis?" He asked which totally changed my mood.
" she is in good shape too".
" we are planning to come visit you guys tomorrow. Just don't tell her yet"  he said and i was taken aback.
"Are you at home right now?" I asked to be sure.
"Nah. But on my way back."
"Okay.  We'll talk later, bye" i said and hanged up before  he could reply.
I laid down in deep thoughts, how things are taking a toll on my life