Chapter Forty: Run ins

Okay have to warn you after hours of debate I put some certain content in so if anyone does have a problem with it, message me and I can remove it- also thank you so much for 8K, you are all amazing!

Once finishing the Bridge Climb, collecting our certificates and subsequently purchasing a few of the photos, we rather quickly headed back to the hotel.

Although intending to go for dinner after our climb there were a host of other needs that needing seeing to. It was a struggle for the pair of us to make it through the hotel door.

Daniel slotted the key card in before the light flashed green and the lock was released. Immediately closing it behind me, he looked at me for a good few seconds. The glint in his eyes hadn't disappeared as of yet.

"We could get food if you wanted." he said shyly, definitely not meaning what he said.

"I'm fine without the food for now."

And then that was the go ahead he needed to gently push me back against the wall and begin to kiss me.

I bit his bottom lip as he deeper his motions, letting out a small whimper as he did so and, that only made him seem more ready. Usually, for the first few times he had been incredibly gentle- but not now. I was a fan of the new approach.

I arched my back on the cold surface as he began to kiss my jawline and then work his way down to my collarbone, running his hands all over my body.

I ran my hands through his hair before making the move and placing them under his t-shirt. I buckled a little as I came into contact with his defined stomach muscles.

"So that's how you're going to play it." he murmured, still his lips were against my skin.

He stooped a little lower in order for me to reach up and remove his garment. Mercifully, fractions of a second later his full attention was back on me and then he removed my t-shirt too.

He bit my lip a little more passionately before giving me possibly the most powerful kiss that he ever had. Sparks of electricity shot through me.

Tingling was now beginning all over my body as I stood in my bra and jeans whilst Daniel worked magic over every inch of my top half.

"See I would make you wait but I really can't, not tonight." he said. His eyes were dark with pure lust as they locked mine.

Subsequently with that he unhooked my bra and lifted me up onto his hips, still grazing my neck and thus the rest of my chest.

He put me down on the bed and I leant back as he moved into position on top of me. His hand ran up the length of my inner thigh- right that was it, my jeans were coming off and his too for a matter of fact.

Daniel continued to explore the top half of my body, sending the most amazing emotions to erupt with the smallest of touches.

I reached up slightly so I could undo the button of his trousers. I was so thankful that unusually he hadn't put a belt on.

He aided me a little as he unzipped the material and pulled them off before doing the exact same to mine and I stared at the man on top of me. There wasn't a single imperfection.

I groaned as his hands returned to the tops of my thighs now and began to remove the last piece of clothing that I had on. There was no way of hiding now and I didn't want to hide. He was it.

My arms held on tightly to him around his neck and my fingernails probably dug a bit too hard into his skin. He ran his hands up under my back and shoulder blades, scooping me up a little.