; PROLOGUE ; - It happened in...

I didn't want to have to put this in but now it's getting a tiny bit out of hand.

Personally, Milf Hunter jokes make me really uncomfortable! Sorry to kill your fun but I have to ask you to refrain from commenting those kinds of jokes.
Thanks!
~ CHXRRYWXTCH

Silence.

The sound of rushing water is deafening in his fading ears; his violets dulling as the shine from the streetlights in Cairo shone against the flowing water; water mixed with blood, his blood.

He can't see much; the pain in his abdomen growing to be a numb throbbing sensation that pulsed through his limp body.

"KAKYOIN! KAKYOIN!"

Jotaro? How come he can hear him so clearly? He was sure that Jotaro—

"Kakyoin! Wake up god damnit!"

He's being shaken violently; eyes jolting awake. Was it just a nightmare? Wait—was it an after effect of a stand? They had just finished fighting Death 13; maybe it was an after effect of that stand. Pale hand comes up to rub at his eyes as he sighs very quietly. It was time to leave their little resting area yet again.

"Sorry.. must have been in a rather deep sleep." His voice is quiet. That dream was strange, he couldn't understand or wrap his head around it at all.. maybe it was just all the fighting was getting to his head. "Give me a moment to roll up my blankets then we should be able to head off, yeah?" Kakyoin smiles gently as he talks, slowly standing up with the help of his taller friend Jotaro—... friend. That was nice to say. Being alone all his life, he never truly had any friends.. well, aside from his magnificent Hierophant Green that is. Though no one could really see him, he could.. that's all that mattered to him.

"Don't take too long, you already slept in late enough." Avdols words intrude his thoughts, pulling him back to reality. "...Yes, of course. It's my mistake."

There's silence as Kakyoin stands on the tip of the buildings roof, shimmery green barriers laid out. This was sure to stop DIO, to at least slow him and distract him, right? "This is..."

"That's right! What you're in now is Hierophant's Barrier! It activates as soon as it's touched, and it completely surrounds you for twenty meters in every direction! It's useless to try and escape, because I can sense both you and The World's every movement!"

It's silent yet again as they all stare. Kakyoin's plan was really going to work! "Take this, DIO! Twenty meter radius Emerald Splash!" The sound of crumbling metal could be heard from the deflected emeralds from earlier crashing into the wall; the wall finally giving out. DIO had fallen into his trap; Now if DIO would pull out his stand—DIO.. where'd—

"Hu-uAGH—!"

The sound of crashing metal is all he's met with when he makes contact with it; ringing in his ears loud from the whiplash he got, cold water rolling over his body.

It's at that moment when he realizes; he's seen this all before. That dream wasn't just any normal nightmare from some fucked up dream; no..

that nightmare was simply telling the future.

Beep..

Beep..

Beep..

'Smile for the camera, Noriaki! Smile big for mama!' The sound of laughter echoes through the room as Noriaki sits on the floor with some cherries in hand; a big grin on his face as his mother snaps a picture with a polaroid camera in her thin pale hands. It was March 14, 1977. A sunny say, perfect for a picnic. It's the memory that he cherishes the most.

'You look so handsome, my sweet little cherry..' His mother has her hand cupping the soft cheek of her son as he wears a button up t-shirt with two little cherries embroidered into the flaps of his collar; shorts and suspenders. Today is picture day. It's October 11th, 1982. He's just turned 11. Today is a big day for him.
.
.
.
"Please.. wake up."

No one expects Jotaro Kujo to be lying on the bed beside the unconscious boy with tears in his eyes. Not even his own Mother.
It's heartwarming, yet sad.