; CHAPTER 3 ; - I need help.

Jotaro often stays overnight now ever since being called in the middle of the night. Kakyoin is terrified of being alone, scared that he will lose Jotaro. Scared that DIO is still out there; still lurking to end the Joestars. To make them disappear. Kakyoin doesn't want that happening. The simplest thought of DIO and his minions can send him into a shaking fit, tears flooding his eyes and his mind being in a dark, hazed state. The outside world doesn't exist in these times.

And with the fear, its accompanied by depression. And with depression, self doubt. Hatred. Self deprecation. He's scared of being alone... he's in a state of pandorum. It's agonizing, painful and exhausting all at once. He feels like he's suffocating, he just wants a normal life.. but he knows with all the intrusive thoughts that enter his mind, telling him to do things to himself; gouge his eyes out, or take five too many pills, make people suffer with him; they're gonna be there the whole time in his life, and although they were before this, they were never this bad.

He's scared. So scared, scared of what was to come, of how long it was until he was actually going to go. That he'd lose everything overnight one day; that people will see just how fucked up he is in the head, how much of a burden he was; a liability. How his life was just a bittersweet tragedy, an accident. How he survived was just a regret everyone would have, and that peoples will eventually want him—

"Mr. Kakyoin? Ah—you're awake, good." The doctors voice is deep but soft. He hates hospitals, but he can't leave it yet. Jotaro was long gone by now because he had class to attend, and even though he's considered a delinquent he still wants to make good grades. He's passionate about his marine life studies.. hearing him talk about it makes him happy. Dull violet eyes flick up to the doctor tiredly as he gives him a slight smile, nodding at how he bowed to him just a little. "Hm, that Kujo boy isn't here today? He's usually stuck to your side." A heartfelt laugh is given, and Kakyoin simply chuckles. "He had class."

The doctor documents his health down on the clipboard in his hands, humming softly. "I see. Well, it's good he's not skipping this time. I remember him staying behind for days on end before you woke up, refusing to leave your side. Sometimes we had to pry him from your side to replace your fluid bags." Another laugh leaves the doctor's lips, turning to look at the redhead with a soft smile. "Okay, ready to walk around and exercise your legs?"

"You can do it, Noriaki! Run!" Loud cheers are heard from the stands just shy to the right of the track's field, the kids running around the red slab of asphalt. Kakyoin was in the lead; track team was one of the few things he participated in that wasn't art or reading related.

Teenage feet stomp against the ground as he pushes himself further crossing the finish line just a few seconds before the kid behind him. He's gotten first.

"That's my little cherry!"

"You're doing well! Its been three weeks and you can already start to support yourself. You have great stamina." Kakyoin doesn't listen to the praise, mostly. His voice was just warbles of tones; nothing special. "Mhm.." He nods along anyways, stepping around the room. He's been walking with Jotaro too, mostly with help to get to the bathroom and then to shower. Hierophant proves useful in this time as well, though he's still not much stronger than he is himself. It's a few moments longer than he particularly wishes, but he walks anyways and is soon left to lay down once again.

"I'll have the nurse bring you some food. Rest for now, Noriaki. You have the rest of the day ahead of you." The doctors voice is smooth and the redhead simply nods in reply; no use in wasting his breath with useless chitchat. The sound of the door clicking closed is enough to let him know that he's alone again. Well, sort of.. he is never truly alone. He has his Hierophant Green, after all. But thats just another voice inside his head at the end of the day. The consistent beeps that can be heard from the heartbeat monitor beside him is all he can focus on. He wants to just rip those patches off. The noise is truly annoying.