; CHAPTER 4 ; - Just leave me alone!

CW: Suicide attempt.

It's mostly quiet, only the sound of the water moving slowly when he shifts his legs fill his ears, purple eyes dull as he watched the ripples. He needs to get out.

'You could just drown yourself right here.'

Thats when he finally leans up and slowly hoists himself out, feeling sick already from just the one thought. He sits on the edge of the tub as he grips the porcelain, swallowing hard and blinking his dry, dull eyes slowly to get his focus back on the real world. "It's okay.." He tells himself this over and over again, his fragile fingers curling just lightly before slowly standing and grabbing a towel.

Now was not the time for a bath.

"Hush you little boy! Keep fucking running!" The coach simply yells this at the redhead. Kakyoin could barely breathe, his legs felt like jelly. He knew he wanted to make his mother proud, but this was too much. His false confidence was faltering hard lately, and while he knows he can do it.. there's only so much he could take.

"Run faster!"

Kakyoin slowly walked out of the bathroom; eyes immediately setting upon the large mass of black cloth sitting upright on the edge of his bed, the head of unruly and unforgettable black hair shining lightly in the minimal sunlight that peeked through the blinds. "Oh, Jotaro.. I wasn't expecting you so early." He gives him a smile; it's hard to muster because of all the thoughts he had just moments before, but it was genuine at least. "I just got a feeling. I dunno, christ.. I was bored and thought id come here." You can tell he's a little embarrassed to say it, but it's basically his way of saying, "I felt like you could use company." Fingers grip the bill of his hat to tug it down over his face, casting a shadow over his face.

The redhead simply smiles and takes a seat. "That's very thoughtful of you.. thank you." Its a moment; but he slowly raises a hand to pat the top of his head. Jotaro just grunted and let it happen, a feeling of slight sadness washing over him as the hand is removed. It was oddly comforting. "Well, how is school going then? Those girls still giving you trouble?" Jotaro grunts again in response, eyes shutting before he lets a heavy sigh out through his nose.

"Yeah. Fuckin' whores don't know what "no" means. I wish they'd fuck off already. Yelling at them does nothing! Why the hell is that?!" Jotaro leans back on the bed like a whiny kid, arm pressing over his face. Kakyoin chuckles. "They sure are resilient. I suppose when I come back they may leave you alone?"

'Will you come back, Noriaki? Or are you setting false hopes up again? You're too broken.'

Kakyoin feels his own fingers begin to sink into his skin as he tightened his grip, swallowing harshly. Jotaro just shrugs. "Maybe. Just wish they'd get the fuckin' memo." He goes to pull a cigarette out, stopping mid movement though to let his oceanic eyes shift over to the red haired before he just sighed. No smoking, not right now. Smoking would have to wait. "I can only imagine what it's like."

The silence is thick. He slips into his bed and covers up, violet eyes looking down at his lap. They flick to the window a few minutes after, analyzing the sly thats slowly shifting to a vibrant array of colors.. it's relaxing.

"You do know that staying in your room all the time isn't good? You need to get into the sunlight, Nori.." His fathers deep voice was filled with concern for his son, quiet sobs only being heard in response. "Go away!"