secret

you were a highly known singer by so many people and everyone loved you to their core. you had people ask you out but every single time, you declined. why? because you were taken but nobody knew that you were except for your family and your manager/publicist. who were you taken with? the one and only finneas, also known as billie eilish's brother.

you had probably known him for about 3 years now and you had been together for two years. those two years were the best two years of your life. you both were still together and couldn't be happier but the only thing was that your relationship was a secret.

it was a bummer, not being able to post about your relationship with him, not able to have dates with him in public, which sucked. but then, you got an idea.

you were going on tour soon and you thought you wanted to spice up your concerts a bit so you wanted to have finneas open for your shows. you immediately went to your manager the second the idea popped into your head.

"so what do you think?" you say after you finish explain your manager, thrisha, the idea. she thinks for a while before giving you a smile.

"i thinks it's wonderful idea." trisha says. you smile and squeal out of excitement.

"let me know when finneas is in okay?" you nod and left.

you immediately called finneas after your talk with trisha.

"finneas! guess what?" you shouted into the phone.

"okay, first of all, let's lower our voice levels just a bit." finneas says sarcastically. you roll your eyes.

"finneas, guess what?" you whisper into the phone.

"what?" he whispers back. you giggle at his silliness.

"so you know how i'm going on tour again?" you say in a normal tone.

"yeah?"

"so i got this idea if you could open shows on tour so i asked my manager and she agreed to the idea. what do you think?" you explain. there was a long pause before finneas gives you an answer.

"yes of course! i would love to!" finneas shouts. you giggle.

"okay! i'll tell trisha and then we'll plan from then." you say.

"k, love you baby." finneas says.

"love you too." you reply and end the call.

a few weeks after the call, trisha asked you to come have coffee with her and to discuss what's going to happen on tour.

once you had arrived at the cafe, trisha was already there with two piping hot coffees in front of her. she smiled when she saw you and you smiled back.

you sat down in front of her and she handed you your coffee.

"a cappuccino with one sugar. just the way you like it." trisha says.

"thank you so much." you say. she just nods.

"so, i think i have everything figured out. so basically finneas is going to open for this tour but i thought of this really good idea and i've talked to finneas' manager about this idea too. what if you both announced your relationship between the two of you in tour and maybe if finneas' sister, billie eilish could do a surprise performance at the last show?" trisha says.