beautiful no matter what

request: okay there's not many poc of colour imagines so i was hoping you can make one where the girl is dating finneas and she's insecure about her skin colour and it takes finneas and his family to show her she's beautiful no matter what her colour is

BEWARE, ITS SHORT. IM SORRY

YOU HAVE OLIVE SKIN IN THIS IMAGINE

"babe, you ready?" you hear finneas shout from the living room. when he doesn't here you respond, he walks to your bedroom and finds you looking at yourself in the mirror.

you were already dressed and ready for the grammys but something inside of you made you so insecure about yourself. you didn't like the way your skin didn't match the tone of the dress but finneas had other ideas. 

"bubs? what's wrong?" he asks and you shrug.

"i don't know, i just don't like the way i look. i'm nothing compared to the other female celebs out there." you say as you look down at your feet.

"oh no babe, don't you ever think this way every again."

"i know and i usually don't but it's the grammys and i can't help but feel this way."

"babe everything about you is wonderful, amazing, beautiful. your hair, it's luscious, the way your body is shaped, perfect, your eyes, i could get lost in them forever and your skin, it not only makes you beautiful but unique. your skin colour is what makes you, you." finneas says and you smile.

"mmmh i don't know."

"i can literally prove it." finneas says as he grabs your hand and pulls you out of your shared bedroom and into the living room. where finneas' family is.

"finally, took you long enough." billie says sarcastically and you smile but still look down at your feet.

"what's wrong?" maggie asks.

"she's feeling insecure. especially about her skin colour." is all what finneas says.

"oh no honey, you shouldn't be feeling this way. your skin colour makes you even more beautiful. it makes you unique." maggie says.

"that's what i said!" finneas shouts and you chuckle.

"y/n, it doesn't matter if you have the worst skin colour, you should be proud to be who you are." billie says and you smile widely.

"thank you guys, i don't know what's gotten into me." you say and the fam engulf you in a group hug.

"NOW, LETS GO TO THE GRAMMYS AND OWN IT!" billie shouts and everyone bursts into laughter.

finneas comes up to you, wraps his arm around your waist and goes to whisper in your ear.

"you're beautiful no matter what."