roses

request: hello, can i request a finneas imagine? umm like finneas has a crush on y/n and tells her but not the name and she helps him prepare or something like that, really cute please?

you park your car in the driveway and you grab your phone. you exit the car and you knock on the door. you hear someone running towards the door along with paws making a clapping sound on the floor.

the door flies open and you were treated by billie with a huge smile on her face. you smile back at her and you embrace her in a hug, careful not to squish pepper in the process.

"what brings you here?" bil asks.

"finneas told me to come over, apparently it was serious stuff to talk about. i'm assuming you know about this too?" you explain.

"i do but i'm not aloud to tell you. i swore on mommas life." shes says and you laugh at how she says 'mommas'.

"okay, is he here?" you ask and she shakes her head.

"he ain't here but he's coming back soon, he had an interview today. the little bastard is catching up to me." she says and you laugh.

"his ep is amazing and i'm not surprised at how far he's gotten." you say as billie leads you to finneas' room but you've been there too many times to count because of 'best friend business'.  more like finneas being the funny person he is and gossiping about what's going on in a girl voice.

she sits on the untouched bed with you and it was strange for billie to not have her big brother around anymore and it was strange for you whenever you came here and finneas wasn't here. moving out took a toll on the family and you too but that was something apart of growing up.

"how's everything been?" you ask billie and she sighs.

"weird, really weird. but besides that, the 'everything i wanted' music video came out today and it's number one trending in youtube which is really cool. i'm really glad at how that came out." billie says with a smile and you give her a sad smile.

"that's great bil, i watched it and it's amazing but i know how you really feel. it's okay to feel this way bil. i can see that it's taken a big toll on you and i'm not surprised. just know that i'm here for you if you ever have your moments okay?" you say and she nods. you embrace her in a hug and rub her back slowly.

"thank you y/n." she whispers and you nod your head.

"anytime mamas." and just when you say that, you hear the door open. you stand up but billie doesn't follow your action.

"you coming?"

"finneas wants to talk to you, not me plus i already know what he's going to tell you remember?" she says and you nod.

"okay, i'll see you later then?" you ask and she nods.

you walk out of his bedroom and you find him in the kitchen, holding his phone. he hears your footsteps and smiles.

"i was just about to call you." he says and he embraces you in a hug. he kisses your cheek in a friendly way but you always wished it meant something more to him every time he did so.

"it doesn't take that long to get here finneas." you say and he chuckles.

"so, what did you want to talk about?" you ask and he looks down.