sick days

request: hey, can i request a finneas imagine. the reader is really sick and finneas and billie take care of her, you can decide if you wanna put billie in or just have fin x

"babe, you look like shit."

"aww thanks babe, you always know how to comfort me."

"sorry, that came out wrong."

"no, shit sherlock." ( 05kayley05 😉 )

he comes up to you and puts his hand onto your forehead. "jesus, you're burning up quick. how bout i take you to my parents house and i can look after you there? because we have just moved in and i have no fucking clue where all our medication is." finneas suggests and you nod your head lazily.

he picks up and you wrap your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck. "i can walk you know." you mumble against his neck.

"yeah, but you're sick and i wanna take care of my baby girl."

your heart just bursted. you place one kiss on his neck as a response while he gets his phone and tesla key card. he locks the door and places you in his car.

"wait! did you get my phone?" you ask and he smiles smugly at you while taking out your phone from his back pocket.

"i'm not that forgetful." he says as he gets into the car and starts it. you roll your eyes and close them.

"go to sleep bubs, you're sick and tired. i'll wake you when we get there." he says with a smile and you smile back at him as you fall asleep.

fifteen minutes later

you groan and you shuffle around but your realise you aren't in the car anymore. you look around at your surroundings and you realise you're in finneas' old room. i'll wake you up when we get there, my ass.

you feel a cold substance on your forehead so you reach and see that it's a wet cloth. you sigh and you literally put it in your face so it's covered in coldness. you breathe out but soon ended up as a coughing fit.

finneas comes running back into the room as you sit up and he pats your back. once it had ended, you groan.

"you told me you'd wake me up when we got here, you liar." you say and finneas smiles a bit.

"you were sleeping really peacefully and i didn't want to wake you, bubs. plus, i know what you're thinking and the fam don't mind if you stay here for a bit." he explains and you thank him.

"i have the medicine." he says and it looks disgusting.

"blegh, i do not want to consume that."

"do you want to get better?"

"i mean, i like it when you look after me." he raises an eyebrow at you.

"fine, i'll drink it but it'll come straight back up." you lie, trying to avoid the medicine.

"you haven't even puked today."

"hmph."

"stop being a baby and drink it." finneas says as  he gives you the medicine. you wrinkle your nose at it but you swallow it down anyway.

you immediately hate the taste of the medicine and actually feel like puking it up.

"no more, it's yucky." you say in a baby voice.

"get some rest you baby, i'll come back in a bit." he says with a smile and he leaves the room before he kisses your damp forehead. you groan but you close your eyes. you didn't plan on sleeping but you wanted to be calm as possible.

you grab your phone and you play your relaxation playlist. you sigh in content but a little cough comes up and you frown.

you hated being sick. your immune system was literally useless. when winter comes, sickness comes along with it which mean you basically stayed home in the two out of three months of the season. luckily, finneas' immune system is fire proof so the chance of him getting sick from you was very slim but it did happen once and he was put on bed rest for almost two weeks.

you smile at the memory and you focus on the music that was playing. you open your eyes and you see billie a few millimetres away from your face. you scream.

"jesus fuck billie! you scared the living shit out of me. don't do that ever again." you say as you recover from your mini heart attack.

"sorry but i just really wanted to do that, you looked really vulnerable." billie says with a smile. you smile back and you groan.

"being sick sucks man."

"i know how you feel." and as she just finishes her sentence, finneas comes running back in.

"y/n, are you okay?! wait, billie when did you get back?!" he shouts and she laughs.

"i just got back like two minutes ago, i'm a ninja boi." she says and you laugh so hard that you start coughing.

"w-wait, you weren't here this whole t-time?" you ask in between coughs as finneas comes up to you and pats your back.

"rolling stone interview and photo shoot. it was one of my faves because i got to be in my car for the photo shoot." billie says with a smile.

"cool." is all you say as you lay back onto finneas' bed.

"i have some takis in the pantry, you want some?"

"billie, she's sick."

"don't listen to him bil, get me some takis."