burning questions

"fuck!" you shout with a smile on your face. the people on set, including finneas, just laugh. you climb out of your chair and you walk around the table.

"take a lap y/n, take a lap." the host, sean evans, says. you start to speed walk a couple more times around the table and then you sit back down.

"jesus, why do you guys have this?" you say and you stick your tongue to breathe through your mouth.

"that's not even the hottest one, what the hell man." you say as you start to calm down.

you got invited to to do the show, hot ones, a week ago and you simply agreed to do it because, why not? but it was obvious you didn't know what was going to come with it.

finneas had already tried them all since he had all the sauces back at home but you didn't even know that he had them or actually had tired them.

you look over to the set assistants and managers and you squint your eyes. "y'all are fucking messed up. watching people suffer." you say with a smile as you shake your head.

"fuck."

"am i over the top right now or is this reaction normal?" you ask.

"y/n, you've just tried one of the hottest chicken wings on the planet, you are not being dramatic. this is totally normal." sean says. you nod and you lie on the table, your head resting on your arms.

"arrgggh." you groan.

"ok y/n, this next question is really good." sean says and you nod.

"spill it dude, i can't take it." you say as you take a sip out of the water in your glass.

"so you've been with finneas for three years now and he proposed just six months ago," you nod at what he's saying with a smile. you look back over to finneas and gives you a little wink. you blush but you couldn't really tell because your cheeks were because of the heat from the wings.

"we're all wondering, when's the wedding?" he asks and you smile. you take another sip of the cold water before answering the question.

"ah fuck, it's actually really, really soon. we're not saying the date but all we can tell you is that it's soon and we can't wait. we have everything ready, i have my dress and he has his suit fitted and already to go. but lemme tell you, the day we become husband and wife, it'll be one of the best days of my life." you say with a smile and sean smiles back before picking up the next wing. you groan.

"come on dude, i just got better!" you exclaim and you pick up the same wing that sean was holding. you hear finneas chuckle and you roll your eyes before taking a bite out of the chicken wings.

you immediately felt the heat but you decided to ignore it and keep silent. you keep chewing, waiting for the next question.

"next question, how are you feeling?" the hosts asks you and you shake your head. the heat was unbearable. sean noticed your lips becoming a darker shade of pink and that you really couldn't sit still anymore. you weren't sure if you were going to make it through the interview.

"holy shit! you wanna know how i feel right now? i feel like fainting, no joke, i'm so lightheaded and i feel like i'm about to faint. holy fuck." you shout at the end and out of the corner of your eye, you see finneas panicking.