missing you

FINNEAS X BILLIE X TWIN!READER

you and billie were famously knows as the eilish twins. you both did everything together from writing music together to performing concerts together. y'all were inseparable but thing is, you were a little bit more closer to your older brother than you were with billie.

finneas was your go to person for a lot of things if billie wasn't around. if you felt lonely, you would go to his room and the two of you would talk for hours. he always made you feel better when you were down.

but thing that saddened you the most was, him moving out. when he told you the bad news, you stood up and went to your room with no emotion on your face. once you did reach your room, you broke down into tears. you didn't want finneas to move out because, if billie was away, who would you go to when you had mental breakdowns?

finneas panicked at your reaction and wanted you to let him in but you refused to let anyone into your room.

you were so overwhelmed with sobs that your body just shut down and you layed on the floor of your bedroom, tears falling down you face. you took the situation very seriously.

once the tears had stopped and there were no more tears left to cry, you went to your bed and saw, at least, twenty messages from billie, finneas and you mom and dad.

you heard the door open but you didn't even look to see who came inside your room. you just turned away and faced the wall with the blankets up to your chin.

"i'm sorry y/n." finneas says. you just blinked.

he sat on your bed and looked at you with a sad smile. he brushed some of your hair that was stuck to your face and went under the blankets as well.

the two of you just layed there, unmoving. until you broke the silence.

"are your really moving?" your voice hoarse from all the crying you have done. finneas turns his head with a confused face.

"i would never joke about this y/n, you know that." finneas says. you didn't reply. "i can't stay here forever." finneas says with guilt in his voice. just when you thought you had no more tears, a hot, single tear rolled down your face.

"i know." you whispered.

"i'm sorry y/n, so sorry." finneas says but you shake your head.

"you have nothing to be sorry for. you decided to do it and i'm acting like a child about it." you say as another tear rolls down your face.

"you're not acting like a child, it's completely normal to feel this way." you hummed in response. you rolled over and layed on finneas. you fell asleep without any warning.

you didn't talk to anyone that day, you didn't have dinner with the family, you didn't hug finneas goodbye, which broke his heart but he knew the decision he made was right and he knew that you would come around, eventually.

ever since he officially moved out, you weren't the same. you still wrote music with billie but you weren't your happy self anymore. it's like all your happiness was sucked right out of you.