Chapter Eleven: The Recovery 2/2

Author's Note

Super extremely late but here's the next part. I'll try to make it exceptionally good since it's been so long. Oh and serious drama warning.

        Why do these things always have to happen to me? Have I sinned so badly that God has to punish me in this way? I haven't been tweeting too much and the pentaholics are getting worried. I can't keep them waiting much longer or someone will call the police. I'll just tweet something about a Sophie song and be done with it.

        As I pulled up to KO's place I had slight regret that I just walked out on Scott. He seemed pretty genuine with his apology.I couldn't cave though. I began to walk up to Kevin's door and gave a loud knock. It was around 8 in the morning and if I know Kevin he's probably trying to find new ways to improve our whole album.

        "Who's that, Kevin?" This was a very womanly voice. Just before I could make a run for it the door opened. There stood a shirtless Kevin.

        "Oh um...I can come back later." I pleaded trying with all my might to avoid an even more awkward situation.

        "What's wrong Mitch? Your eyes are red. Please come in. We can talk if you need to." He stood to the side to let me in.

        "No really it's ok I'll just go to um... Yeah I'll just go it's fine." I really didn't want to go in there. I felt like I was interrupting the very rare time that Kevin is trying to focus on a relationship and not work. I started to walk back to my car and my hand was nearly on the handle but of course the golden hearted Kevin stopped me.

        "No Mitch. You're obviously in a bad spot right now. Come in. Please. I want to help."

        Once inside, we were seated on the couch. Me and Kevin. But his new girlfriend, Veronica, was wandering around the house in nothing but a bra and underwear. My mind is so conflicted, I mean I am gay right? And now I have to determine how much I want to tell Kevin. The whole story or just half? I'd have to tell him all of it if I want any real advice. So I told him all of it. From the dinner to the confrontation me and Scott had just an hour before. He kept quiet through the whole thing. It took me almost an hour to get through everything. But even after I was done he was quiet. I guess he was just taking it all in. I really hope he doen't throw me out of his house like Uncle Phil (Rest in peace big guy) does Jazz.

        "Ok. Here's what you need to do. First you need to go home and talk things out with Scott. Then you need to talk to Avi and tell him all this. I think he deserves to know." Kevin instructed. I was afraid to talk to Avi though. He might punch me in the face.

        "Will you come with me?" I asked.

        "To your apartment?"

        "Noooo to talk to Avi. He might punch me in the face."

        "He won't punch you in the face."

        "Yes he will. But not if you're around." He took in a deep breath and let it go.

        "Fine. He's coming over later anyway. Be here around 4 and you can talk to him here."

        "Thank you so much. But what should I do about Kirstie?"

        "Nothing. You really hurt her. Just give her some time and space. She'll come around."

        "And what about you Kev? Do you hate me now too?" He broke his gaze and looked at the floor.
 That must be a yes.