Chapter 1: The Brawler and Bot War

I just want to say something before the story starts. Read the first story if you want everything to make complete sense. You don't have too, but I would recommend it.

Shelly's POV

Shelly ran to her house as fast as she could to see her mom.

Over her trip alone, Shelly had learned that "her mom" being sucked into the portal was just Sandy in disguise and her real mom was just at home the whole quest.

"Mom!" She yelled as she slammed open the front door.

"It's alright novio." Shelly's mom said calmly.

"A WAR IS STARTING!" Shelly pointed out.

"And we're on team red. Artificial intelligence for the win." Shelly's mom said.

"You're on the... b-bots s-side?" Shelly questioned.

"Yes. And you are too novio." Shelly's mom answered (and you didn't laugh at my "Artificial intelligence for the win." joke? She thought).

Colt's POV

"We need to avenge the brawlers!" Pam said. "We must fight the bots!" Pam got her turret and went out on the battlefield to help Poco with setting up a little medic area.

Jessie went out too so Colt peaked out the window to the opposing side. There were a couple of bots and Shelly shooting at Brock. Wait... Shelly?

"That dirty little betrayer! Probably manipulated me to like her so she could finally strike!" Colt growled. Colt went outside and ran to Shelly.

"I can explain," She pleaded. "My mom picked this side! If I said no then she would... *gulp*"

"I don't believe you, Shelly." Colt said coolly as he got out his guns and started to shoot. Right at Shelly.

Shelly's POV

As Shelly was carried off the battlefield, her body bloodied and in extreme pain, she heard a bot declare war. That means that whoever died would die for good until the end of the war.

Her mom gave her some healing mushrooms but the other side had both of the healers.

"I have to do it." Shelly's mom eventually said.

"What?" Shelly croaked.

Shelly's mom pulled out a big black thing with a zipper and lifted up Shelly. She placed Shelly in the thing and zipped it up with Shelly inside.

Inside the thing (that she would later realize was a body bag) she felt her body change. She felt someone moving her and she heard Pam and Poco talking. She heard the zipper unzip and she passed out.

Colt's POV

Colt heard that a new brawler had been found and was in the medic area. She had been shot several times in her chest and had been found in a body bag.

Colt went to look at the body and there she was, with blood running across her chest.

"One at a time!" Poco warned as Colt got a good look at her.

She had dark hair with a black, skull shaped eyepatch and with a red banana lined with little skulls around her neck. She had a brown shirt with ripped jeans and big brown boots.

Colt thought she was like Shelly. She had the same facial features, same scent in her hair and even the same hand shape.(does he stalk her?)

"Okay! Next!" Poco said when the time for Colt's visit ran out.

The Brawler Revolution (Book 2)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara