Chapter 7: The Declaration of Freedom-ness

Penny's POV

"*Silence*," Darryl said with his voice filled with sorrow.

"Tick was truly memorable, I know, but we have other things to focus on!" Penny shouted at the "dumb" bot.

"*silence*" Darryl snapped.

"I might be a bit sour-" Penny argued as she knitted her brows.

"But I'm sourer," Bibi said smoothly.

Darryl shut up after that.

"Hi, Bibi. How are you today?" Penny said chill-ly.

"W-well, I wasn't expecting you to reply so calmly..." Bibi blushed.

"How about we go for a walk?" Penny suggested.

"Sure... nerd." Bibi agreed sassily.

"A little sassy, huh?" Penny asked.

"Please, I can get a lot sassier than that, nerd," Bibi answered.

"When did I get the name 'nerd', nerd?" Penny laughed.

"Now." Bibi smiled.

The two girls laughed for a few minutes when Penny heard rustling leaves near a bush in the park.

"Di-did you hear that?" Penny asked Bibi.

"Yeah but-" Bibi said when Penny got grabbed into that very bush.

An Hour Later...

Penny woke up in a room that smelled like dust. She was tied with ropes on the wall. Facing the opposite of her was a wall with bars.

"Sir, she's awake." A bandit said to the king himself.

"Good. She needs a beating until she learns how to... respect us." The king said, choosing his words carefully.

Penny felt a gag in her mouth.

"So, kiddo," The king smiled as he faced Penny. "You like building, huh?"

Penny nodded.

"Here." The king said as he threw a few extra metal scraps at her. The king walked away but Penny still heard him. "The ship will be gone in 1 week?"

Bibi's POV

Even after an hour, Bibi's eyes were still swollen with tears.

"It was my fault!" Bibi whined.

"You better stop your crying and get your stuff together! We can't afford Retropolis looking like this!" Bull told her.

"Than ban me! I dare you!" Bibi screamed at him.

"I really don't want to do this but... you are now officially banned from Retropolis for two months." Bull said.

"Good! Now BYE!" Bibi shouted as she stormed out of Retropolis. "AND GOOD RIDDANCE!"

"Why did I do that..." Bibi sobbed once she came to a stopping point. She felt a pat on her back and jerked away because she didn't want to be in Penny's situation.

"Hey, I'm fine!" The person said. Their voice was... sassy. When Bibi turned away, she saw no other than the social-media addicted zombie.

"I thought you were narcissistic!" Bibi shrieked without thinking.

"A good group photo won't hurt once in a while. And I saw you crying, so I wanted to show you a video. And 1 more thing, Colt is a narcissist. What is social-media without the social?" Emz said.