Chapter 13: The Battle of the Brawlers

Shelly's POV

Pam started talking to Shelly. "Nice job there, gen'ral. You were like a killing machine."

"It was nothing. We still have a lot more battles to attend." Shelly said humbly.

"True. Can't wait to see what the Clash Royale Troops have prepared for us. And not in a good way."

"Yeah, it's stressful, but at least we'll be able to respawn once we're on Brawl Town turf."

"Yep. Gonna go talk to others now, okay? Maybe have a word with Colette about becoming a brawler."

"Bye!"

"Goodbye, Shelly. Let's hope Clash Royale's plans aren't as malicious as I imagine them to be."

After a few more minutes, Shelly pulled out her shotgun and braced herself. To her surprise, there was no attack when the Brawlers entered Brawl Town. After a few minutes inside of Brawl Town, the king himself was waiting for the brawlers with the brawlers that decided to stay locked up and gagged.

"Why hello, brawlers. General Shelly. I suppose you have some explaining to do."

Shelly felt her face growing red out of anger, but she kept her composure. "Why yes, sir. We do. We went out of Brawl Town to do training. There is not much more to the story. Now, tell me, why do you have the other Brawlers locked up? That's not very civil of you, sir."

"Well, went you all went missing, we wanted to know what happened to you all. So we weeded out information from the remaining Brawlers by capturing them. That's not it, though. If you don't surrender and end this war, we will kill the brawlers and cage up the spawn point so they can die over, and over, and over again." After he said that, the king flashed an evil smile.

"I'm afraid that won't do, sir." Shelly said. Earlier walking back to Brawl Town Shelly had told the brawlers in the back to split up and attack the Clash Royale troops from the back if they ran into any trouble. Now, Shelly knew that they were completing the plan.

"Hm... please expand on that." The king asked politely.

"Well, infinite torture for us brawlers just won't do for us brawlers." Shelly stalled as she waited for the brawlers to attack. She managed to glance at Gale behind Piper's cage. "If you are a bit nicer to us, you might just find that we will willingly surrender."

"Hmm... interesting. I would like to share a secret with all of you brawlers. While you were away, I upgraded most of the troops, so they have much more health and do much more damage. Just a heads-up."

"Nice try, sir. We will not cower in you or your troop's presence. In fact, you will cower in our presence." As if on cue, the brawlers suddenly started to attack the king. The king called backup and a few hundred troops suddenly appeared. As Shelly realized the situation, she knew the brawlers were toast unless a miracle happened. Luckily for Shelly, she believed in miracles.

Shelly was with Rosa, Bea, Sprout, and Phree, fighting their way through the troops, trying to find a good strategy. After fighting for several minutes, Shelly noticed Pam, Colt, and Nani being killed by a few different types of dragons. Shelly rushed to the three and used her super on the dragons, killing 3/5. The other 2 cowered away. Bea had been shot by an arrow in the ankle, but was drinking a mushroom stew (I've been playing too much Minecraft).

Half An Hour Later...

Shelly was slightly injured, with a few cuts on her body, but she was fine. Shelly had found herself near the respawn point of Brawl Town when she saw it. It was covered in a cage, and inside the cage there were a few brawlers that must've died in the violent battle. Shelly's mind thought about how to free them. One brawler come into mind.