Chapter 8: General Shelly

(Clap clap. Good job for getting into a title, Shelly.)

A Few Days Later...

Colt's POV

"Uhh...." Colt worried, tricked by the question. There wasn't really a good answer. Eventually, he came up with the most reasonable answer he could think of on the spot. "I'm not. You are."

Shelly was taken aback at this remark. I think she was a little more offended than she should have, but you can't blame her.

"Excuse me!?" Shelly fumed. "Get out of my house this instant or-"

"Bye!" Colt fake smiled, knowing that the consequence(s) was bad.

Colt hopped off the couch he was sitting on and began to run. He ran and ran until he almost passed out.

"Dang it." Colt murmured because he had already passed his house running. Colt ran all the way back home to see Jessie standing at the doorway of Colt's room with a murderous look in her eyes.

"Hello." Jessie said in a tone that sounded hollow, like a ghost. "How are you?"

"Good." Colt said as he tapped his foot on the ground in anxiety.

"Well, that happiness won't last for much longer." Jessie smiled as she pulled out a new gun and threw down a new Scrappy. "This is the Wombat 2000," Jess said as she pointed at her weapon. "And Scrappo. They both use tech from all of the brawler's weapons- even yours."

"I can't believe-" Colt started saying in astonishment.

"That I would betray you like this again? I've had enough of brawlers relying on Pam to build things with me as the 'helper'. No one notices my talent for one reason or another. You are the first victim of my revenge." Jessie smiled again.

Colt's mouth hung open as he noticed a connection.

"Vexed by my intellect?" Jessie asked.

"No... it's that Sandy wanted revenge on brawlers because he was always teased about his attack. Your backstories are... similar." Colt said, his voice shaking.

"I don't care about sandboy. All I care about is sweet revenge." Jess said as her smile got even wider. She picked up her gun off the floor and shot at Colt. A cute, little wombat popped out at Colt. It was like that for a second, until it burst into a bunch of attacks at once.

"I want my mommy!" Colt cried.

"Well 'mommy' isn't here!" Jessie cackled as she walked over Colt's disintegrating body. She didn't remember one key thing she had in her plan, though. She didn't prevent Colt from spawning in all again. (DragonEnvy , and then Dragon swoops in)

Colt melted into the ground as a cold but hot feeling ran through him. It made his bones rattle- that is if he had bones. Soon there was nothing there except for a lonely vest, which always had problems disintegrating quickly out of battle.

Sandy's POV

Sandy felt his own arms again. He finally stretched his legs and stood up. He wanted to find either Shelly, Colt, Rico, Penny, or Bibi. (But didn't know that he couldn't find Colt or Penny.)

"Hmmmmmh!" Tara demanded angrily.

"Because I want complete and utter revenge, duh." Sandy said as Tara threw her super down. Sandy was pulled back and felt someone's other back on his.

"Ack!" Jessie screamed. Tara's shadow spawned and started attacking the two traitors. "I didn't do anything bad!" Jessie lied.

"Hggggjhh." Tara groaned.