Chapter 5: First Brawler Bunch Up

Leon's POV

"What just happened?" Leon asked Colt after racing aboard the ship Colt was on.

"I... don't know. I do want to say... sorry to Bibi. Was it something I said? Was it something Shelly said?" Colt answered, star struck. "Maybe I could find where she went... but how?"

"Don't worry. I can easily find her after this." Leon smiled.

A Few Hours Later...

Leon got off his ship and felt his body change. His chameleon hoddie morphed into a bright blue. His teeth grew as sharp as razors.

"Nita!" He howled.

"Ye- show off." Nita responded.

"Nita!" Leon said, this time offended. "Anyway, we need to find Bibi. SO START SNIFFING!"

"Yeesh.... you don't need to-" Nita said as she knitted her brows.

"START SNIFFING!" Leon interrupted.

They started sniffing and soon Leon picked up a scent. They followed the scent and were led to Bibi's house. They knocked and saw Bibi eating strawberries while in a sea of blankets while watching some sort of television.

"Ey! It Meh Omfort ood!" Bibi said with her mouth full. She looked normal but with a glisten in her eye that looked like a tear. She spat out the strawberries and pulled out a bag of chips that said Tough Guy Chips. "Bull's own recipe."

"Are you just-" Leon asked.

"GET OUT!" Bibi demanded. Leon turned invisible and Nita walked off with a smile on her face.

"Spawn in cub Bruce." She whispered, barely enough for Leon to hear. Leon heard a small growl and heard Nita happily walking away.

"All alone." Bibi sighed. Leon saw her go back to her strawberries. "The chips are gross anyways." She snickered.

Leon eventually saw Bibi pass out on the couch and was now allowed to leave without getting hit in the head with a bat. He had changed back to his chameleon hoodie and was exhausted. He came home and started sleeping the moment his eyelids closed.

The Next Day...

Leon awoke to a loud voice echoing through a loudspeaker.

"It has been brought to my attention that three ships that held Energy Drinks had been raided last night. Is this true?" The voice spoke.

Leon got on his hoodie and went outside. "No dollars without brawlers!" He mumbled sleepily.

"Anyone?" The voice asked, and Leon realized that the "voice" was the red king. "Nobody? Then I'll just deal with it myself. Cue in smokescreen!" A small burst of smoke came from some big things for a second, and then stopped. "I propose... the Coercive Acts!"

"But this isn't fair!" Nita complained.

"Mega Knight, take her to the slammer." The Red King said grimly.

"Nita!" Leon screamed.

"Him, too." The Red King decided.

"You don't even know our names! How do you have the right to jail us?" Leon argued.

"Exactly. He doesn't." An unrecognizable female voice said. The person moved in a flash and took out the mega knight with little things. All Leon saw of her was a purple blur, but it didn't look like Shelly.

"Thanks?" Leon thanked. The person suddenly stopped. The person had long, purple hair and looked like she hadn't slept in a million years. She wore an orange jail shirt and pants, and had a cruel smile on her face.