~21~ A Visit Gone Wrong

So much time has passed since I went Stargazing with Bill that night. It really made me think of all my friends that I had missed my friends way too much.

Richie Tozier
Eddie Kaspbrak
Ben Hanscom
Stan Uris
Mike Hanlon
Beverly Marsh

I knew they probably didn't want to see me but I knew where most of their locations would end up being, where they would be.

Richie - The Arcade
Eddie - His House which I didn't go to, but the pharmacy or wherever Stan and Richie were.
Ben - His place or the Library
Stan - The Church
Mike - The Meat Place

I decided it was a good idea to visit all of them, but Bill didn't want to go in case Richie or Stan would mainly be the one to yell at him or assume he would want to go back to the Well House. That's what Bill personally thinks.

When I visited Richie, he thought I had Bill with him. When he found out that I didn't, the first thing I did was to play a game with him. We were at the arcade and that seemed to lighten the mood. We hung out for a day and I managed to cheer Richie up. But he still didn't want to meet up with Bill again. he was holding this as a grudge still at the time.

I knew I couldn't meet Eddie at the house so I thought meeting up with him would never happen. Unironically, I needed some headache pills for a migraine I was having. And Eddie got his refill of medicine. He was hesitant to come up to the counter where I was. But when I saw that the cast he was wearing had someone awful sign LOSER on it, I felt sorry for him. So I went up to Eddie myself, and said hi to him. A bit of small talk and I signed a tiny bit of the cast with my name and a smiley face. Eddie was actually quite thankful about this but since his mother wasn't too far out: The least I could do is have small time with him while he got his refill of medicine, give him a warm sincere hug and say goodbye for the day. But something tells me it meant a lot to him at the time.

Ben was a bit harder to talk to. He actually purposely avoided me in the library at least four times which I thought was quite odd since he's such a sweetheart. When I did manage to talk to him, he tried to shake his head at me. But I decided to give him a music tape. It was one tape that Ben did not have of New Kids On The Block. He was thankful that I gave it to me and decided to hear me out. He thought I was asking him to come back to the Well House for Hope and Georgie. But I said that I wasn't. Instead, Ben and I decided to get some lunch with him, got chased by a clown, and the day kind of ended like that but I gave him a hug as we went back to the library. He talked a bit about New Kids On The Block for a bit and it was nice, but I had to go an hour later.

Stan was also difficult to talk to. He was going to shout at me to leave and get out of the Church when Richie told him that it wasn't about the Well House. It was in the middle of one of those church gatherings on a Sunday. Stan had no clue why I was here but I reassured him I just wanted to say hello. I knew I wasn't a big friend as the four boys were with each other. But I knew Stan had a bit of Germaphobe and a bit depressed. So I gave him comfort and supported him when he went up to speak for Church. I sat beside Richie and when Stan was finished speaking, he actually seemed happy to sit beside me and Richie. It's like Bill, I haven't seen Stan smile much so to see him smile and sit beside us when he was done speaking felt really nice. I decide to stay after the whole thing was done and we had some lunch together. Bill was on the sidewalk on the side but he knew it was okay so didn't come over to me. I probably hung around Stan and Richie the most and cheered the two of them up a bit more. Especially Stan. He said he had no intention to go back to the Well House though all though was thankful I paid a visit. He actually wanted me and Richie to come around next Sunday. So I accepted.

I didn't have a good reason to go to the Meat Place so greeting Mike was also a bit difficult just like Eddie. It was when we were both I was at the park, Mike was as well so I decided to say hello. He was probably the most chill and we had a small conversation. But he was really chill, although all we did was walk around the park before going our separate ways.