~25~ L.O.S.E.R.S Club

September

"I have a gift to show you." Bill tells me.

"Wha? Why?" I ask curiously.

"Well, we g-g-g-got you something. All The L....Losers. It was our idea t-together."

"Whyyyy?" I whine chuckling. Bill smiles before kissing me on the cheek. "Because it w-will help y-y-you and we-we'll all l-love it too."

I give a confused smile before letting out a breath. What could a gift be that will help me and get the Losers to love it too? That's so weird!

Bill decides to lead me and I follow him, we both have a small conversation as we walk.

"Do you think you can tell me what it is?" I hint hopefully.

"No."

"Why not?" I give him puppy dog eyes.

"Be-because I wa-want to surprise you." He smiles at me.

I roll my eyes and pretend to yawn, which I hear a light laugh come from him. Classic. 

We make it to the lake with that big bridge, nearby where we had the rock war. There's no sign of Richie.

"Hey, guys!" I wave.

"Hey!" Eddie goes over to me and hugs me which I hug him back delighted.

"Should we show her Bill?" Bev asks me.

"SHIT COME BACK!!" At that moment, I see a DOG run out of the forest. My eyes widen as Richie tries to chase after it. "COME BACK YOU DICK!!"

Richie quickly grabs the baby German Shephard as it pants happily. Richie then decides to bring it to me.

"OH NO! NO NO NO NO!!" I quickly hide behind Bill and the Losers chuckle.

"Y/n." 

Bev stands up and walks to me as Bill backs up.

"The dog that attacked you will not be the same to this one. Dogs are so sweet, adorable, funny and a companion people love. We wanna give you a dog."

"That way we don't have to get you anything for your birthday."

"Real smooth, Richie." Bev chuckles.

"This dog is actually really really clumsy, he's a cutie."

"He's cuter than Eddie's Mom." Richie says and puts the puppy into my arms.

"Richie, that's so mean."

I feel my chest get heavier and the dog scrambles in my arms. "OH GOD!"

"Don't panic." Stan grins standing up to me. I watch as he casually pets the german shepherd as it looks up at him and pants happily.

"U-Um...U-umm..."

The dog looks at me, with the most sparkling angelic eyes that make my heart melt. It lets out a little yip and I physically flinch which Bev laughs.

"See, this won't hurt you. The reason why we got him for you is to help conquer your fear and we'll love having him around for company." Bev pets him and the dog starts making happy dog noises.

"Now the big question. What will you name him?" Mike asks smirking.

Call him Hope could be selfish, this is a dog that the whole group could enjoy and a dog that will take time for me getting used to. I got an idea.

"Would...Arvin be a good one?"

"Weird flex, but ok." Richie shrugs.

"W-Why Arvin?" Bill asks leaning his arm on my shoulder. I pout at him, giving him shifty eyes which Mike and Eddie laugh.