~23~ Kill This Fucking Clown

Bill's POV

We finally make it to the tunnel, all of us. Except for...Mike.

"Mike! You good up there?" I shout out. We all exchange glances, how has he not come down yet? I find it a bit concerning so I continue to look up the hole to see if I can spot him coming down.

"AAHHHHHHH!!!"

We all hesitate then and there when we hear him let out a scream. MIKE!

"Mike!"
"MIKE!"
"Mike!"
"MIKE!!"

"You okay?! Mike!" Stanely screams out. I peek up the hole, and instantly chills go down my spine. Staring down at us from the top of the well, is...Henry. And he has blood all over his face. He looks malice. Raw...malice.

"Bowers." Richie shudders.

"Mike. Fuck." Eddie whimpers.

We watch as he lets out a chilling laugh, shaking like a maniac.

"MIKE!"

"Where is he?" Ben asks alarmed.

He continues to laugh at us, sounding like a sheep in the process. A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing. Oh no. He's in trouble.

"We're next." Richie shakes. I stare up in horror as Bowers grabs the role, and pulls it to him. Stanley instantly flips out. "No, no, no, no! Grab it!"

"Get the rope! Get the rope!" Eddie howls.

We fumble our hands trying to latch onto the rope. I swing my arm out but miss. NO!

"Oh, shit."

"MIKE!!"

"MIKE!!"

He has the gun, maybe he can do something!

"Mike! Get up!" I scream.

"Leave him alone!" Richie shouts.

We hear Bowers mumbling or speaking to Mike from the top, something about get out of Derry. We can't do anything, we have to wait or keep moving and we are not leaving anyone behind!

"Run, Mike!" Stanely shouts out.

"MIIIIKE!!"

"Fuck Down!" We hear Henry shout. Wait, are they fighting!?

"I, sh-should get up there." I stutter. I panic, darting my eyes around the room to see where I can climb. Richie turns to me like I'm out of my mind.

"Are you crazy? With what?!"

Suddenly, we hear grunting and Henry lets out a yelp of pain. And then we hear Mike yell, a big thud and Henry screams. Quite close, actually. We watch as Henry yells, falling down the well quite rapidly and into this void.

"HOLY SHIT!!"

His screams echo down the well as Mike peers from the top. Oh, thank God.

"Mike, you okay?" Richie asks.

"I'm...I'm alive."

"I'll take that as a yes!"

* * *

"Guys, where's Stan?" Eddie asks.

We turn to look around and notice that Stanley has disappeared as Mike crawls into the hole. Oh no. I thought I said, we should stay together!!

"Stanley!" Eddie shouts out. He's the first to go down the tunnel and we follow him, desperate to not lose another one of our friends.

"Stanley!" Eddie continues to shout. "Stan!"