~22~ Bring Back Together

A/N: GUYS!! Thank you so much for all the support! OMG I did NOT think I would get around 900 reads nearly 1k! Thanks for all the love for taking your time out of your day to read my book, this is stellar! Anyway, continue reading but thanks again for 900+ love! :D <3

Bill's POV

I run into the arcade knowing that's exactly where Richie will be. I quickly run in to see him breathing heavily and mashing buttons on his arcade machine.

"RICHIE!!"

He flips his head to me only for a moment and snarls before going back to the game.

"What do you want!?"

I go over to the arcade game to see him playing a fighting game, a pixelated game.

"See that guy I'm hitting? I'm pretending it's you."

"It-it-it got Beverly and Y/n."

"What are you talking about?" Richie growls, not pealing his eyes away from the game. I feel my heartburn, knowing that I could be wasting time and Y/n and Beverly could be in serious trouble.

"It, Richie. It got Beverly, and It got Y/n."

His game-playing slows down before going to a halt as I know that reality is setting in for him. He turns to see my sad expression and he realizes what I'm talking about.

"We need to get the others." I say without stuttering. "Y/n wan-wanted me to-to get the othe-other's if she we-went missing. I kn-kn-know she hung out wi-wi-with you guys separately thr-throughout the Sum-sum-summer."

"All of us?" Richie croaks out.

"Mike at the park. Ben at the library. You at the arcade. Stan at the church. And sh-she had a small con-conver-ver-vers-s-sation with Eddie at the pha-pharmacy."

Richie hesitates. "The Wellhouse."

"Please, Richie." I say stepping closer to him. "No jokes. No games. They-they h-h-have to be there. Help th-them at least."

He hears the desperation in my voice and adjusts his glasses. He sighs in defeat and shuts his eyes.

"Bill...you're still my friend too. We'll do half and half okay?" Richie begins to walk out of the arcade so I quickly follow behind him.

"You get Mike and Ben. I'll get Stan and we'll ring up Eddie."

"W-w-wait. Why am I getting those tw-two alone?" I ask.

"Ben likes Beverly. I already knew from the minute I saw that postcard he wrote it for her. If you have to, say that to him. Mike, you can easily convince, he's caring. So if he knows they're in danger, he'll help. Stan will be more difficult to convince and we'll have to ring Eddie together in order to get him out of his mom's house."

I let out a light breath. "Y-you real-really have a plan-plan huh?"

"It's only because my dick is bigger than yours."

And we're back.

* * *

I lead up, riding my bike forward with determination to the Wellhouse.

Mike, Richie, Ben, Stan, and Eddie pedal quickly behind me. All of them did indeed shudder when especially Eddie on the phone when we told them about Y/n and Beverly.

I just really hope we're not too late. We continue to speed down the road with our bikes, pedaling as fast as we can until we finally stop at...

The Well House.