4 - It's a party

"Aye fool, hand me the ice for the beer cooler

"Aye fool, hand me the ice for the beer cooler."

Benny reached over into the trunk of my impala and grabbed the four bags of ice we bought. He walked them over to me and we both opened up two bags and poured the ice on top of the beers that we sat in the cooler earlier.

"You sure we should be throwing this party Spooky? Isn't it still hot from the casino robbery?"

I shook my head, "The police don't have shit on us. We're good."

"Good because it's been hard as hell getting all that money cleaned." Angel said walking up smoking a blunt.

He passed it to me and I took three pulls before trying to pass it to Benny. He put his hand up. "I'm good."

I frowned, "Since when?"

"Since Fiona said she don't like me getting high all the time."

Me and Angel looked at each other then burst out laughing. "I give this fool a week!"

Angel shook his head, "I give him two day!"

Benny sucked his teeth, "Thanks for the support."

"Benny, I'm sorry. But you know you think better when you're high."

"Yeah, yeah."

Angel looked over across the street. "Looks like Dahlia and Illiana have some new roommates."

I looked over across the street. It looked like and older lady and her two daughters.

"Damn, look at mamacita with the cargo shorts on. Shit, she's fine."

I laughed at Angel, but he was right. She was fine. She had a perfect tan complexion, really long hair and her body was amazing. 

Angel set his beer down, "I say we go introduce ourselves."

"Nah, just go invite them to the party."

"Okay, be right back. I bet I'll get her number."

I laughed, "Okay, we'll see."

Me and Benny shook our heads and continued setting up for the party. Benny looked at me, "So how much did we end up getting from that casino?"

"About 400,000."

"Shit fool! That's the biggest shit we ever pulled."

"I know."

"I guess Bella can get her dream house in Brentwood now."

I shook my head, "Me and Bella broke up."

"What happened this time?"

"She didn't agree with what we did at the casino. She said it's wrong for us to rob people."

Benny laughed, "She realizes who you are right?"

"She does now." I laughed. "I told her if that was the case to give me back the red bottoms she bought with my robbery money. And then I made her walk home barefoot."

Benny laughed, "Oh shit."

We sat down on the steps and lit a blunt after we were done setting everything up. I could see Angel coming back over to us from across the street.

"Sup fool?"

"The oldest daughter said she might come through to the party tonight."

I smirked, "But did you get the number though?"

"I will."

Me and Benny laughed again. After a few minutes of us roasting Angel for his lack of skills in getting hynas, Tony pulled up with a car full of cholos and behind him his girl, Bunny, pulled up with a car full of some bad ass hynas.

Tony leaned out of his car window. "Let's get this party started!"

I hooked up the speakers and turned on some music. A few more cars showed up. Oh it's a party now. I grabbed another beer and went into the backyard to kick it with the homies. 

I started watching a couple of girls dance with each other. I looked at them up and down and took another sip of my beer. Then I nodded for one of them to come over to me. I dipped my head down to her ear and whispered, "What's your name mami?"

She looked at me and smiled. "Carlie."

"You know who I am Carlie?"

She nodded her head and bit her lip. "You're Spooky."

"That's right morenita." I took her hand and walked her over to the couch. I sat down. "Now Carlie, can you dance for me?"

She leaned down and whispered in my ear, "I can do a lot of things for you papi." I raised my eyebrow, "Is that so?"

She nodded her head and stood back up. She started dancing seductively in front of me. Running her hands up and down her body.

I kept sipping my beer while I watched her dance. Then she sat on my lap and started grinding on me. I held onto her waist while she kept moving. Then I pulled her back as I leaned forward to whisper in her ear. "What you trying to do mami?" She responded by rubbing her hand up and down my pants right on top of my dick. She bit her lip and looked at me. I patted her thigh so she would stand up and I stood up behind her, holding her waist. I leaned down in her ear, "Let's go inside." She nodded and followed me inside. 

"Yo Spooky!"

I looked over the crowd and saw Tony. "Sup fool?!"

He smiled hard at me. "That's you?"

I smiled and nodded. I wasn't really watching where I was going, because as soon as I looked back down I bumped into a little hyna. Not just any hyna though, it was the new girl from across the street. She fell down on the floor and quickly leaned down to help her up.

___________________________