11 - Poker Face

I always liked to get dressed up

I always liked to get dressed up. Tonight was going to be fun. I get to do what I do best. Seduce men into doing what I want. I put on my earrings and grabbed my purse. Once I was done I walked out of Oscar's bathroom and back into his room to grab my perfume. As soon as I opened the door I smelled something irresistible. A man's cologne. But not one that I've smelt before. It was truly intoxicating.

I looked up and met eyes with Oscar. He was dressed up in a pair of black chinos, a blue button up and a pair of black dress shoes. I almost felt myself literally start drooling. 

Oscar was already good looking but seeing him like this, it was hard for me to take my eyes off of him

Oscar was already good looking but seeing him like this, it was hard for me to take my eyes off of him. He smiled at me. "Are you okay?" I nodded and blinked, finally looking away. "Yes. I'm fine. Are you ready?" 

"Almost. I was looking for my chain. Have you seen it?" "Yes, it's in this drawer." I walked over to the drawer and opened it up. Taking it out and turning around to give it to him. When I turned around he was standing right behind me. We were really close. "Um, here you go." "Can you put it on for me?" I felt like I lost my breath. I nodded. Then I placed his chain around his head and pulled it down around his neck. He moved closer to me. "Thank you." He looked me up and down. "You look good mami." 

I wanted to kiss him. But I couldn't. He was the enemy. I had to focus on the overall goal. I backed away from him. "Thanks, but we should go."

He nodded and smirked at me. I followed him out of the room and out to his car. We got in and drove to pick up Santi and Sad Eyes. Once we pulled up on them I got out of the car so they could get into the backseat. Santi scanned my entire body before he got in. I smiled at how his eyes admired every curve of my body.

Oscar pulled off and started driving to the secret location of the poker game. "Alright everybody make sure you stay focused. This is not something that we can go into half assed. They are trained to sniff out any bullshit. And if they suspect that we're playing at anything they will not hesitate to try to kill us." We all nodded in acknowledgement. Then we all rode in silence until we pulled up outside of an abandoned warehouse.

Getting out of the car, I straightened out my dress and adjusted it so that it was stopping barely underneath my ass. I checked my hair again and then I was caught off guard when Oscar held his arm out for me. I frowned a little. He smiled. "It's better if they think that we're a couple. Then when you flirt with them they'll think it's getting under my skin." 

That made sense. I nodded and slipped my hands around his arm. He was so strong and smelled so good. 

"Everybody ready?"

We nodded and walked inside.

A burly man was standing in front of a door towards the back. As we approached it he pulled out a large automatic rifle and looked us over. "What's the password?"

"Noche de infierno." Oscar said confidently. The burly man moved to the side. "You may enter."

We walked in and I took a deep breath. Inside the lights were dim and the room was filled with smoke from cigars and weed. There were lots of other men and women here. Laughing, story telling and flirting. I held on a little tighter to Oscar as we walked in further. Some of the stares that I was receiving was making me a little uncomfortable. 

"Alight Spooky, we'll get up with you in a little while." Santi said. Oscar nodded and Santi and Sad Eyes started making their way around the room. Networking and selling. Oscar walked me over to a lounge area. It looked like a VIP area in a club. "Let's sit here for a while and get comfortable. Make us being a couple more believable." I nodded and followed him.

He sat me on his lap and rubbed his hand up and down my leg. I closed my eyes from the feel of his touch. This wasn't going to be hard at all. After a while I sat down next to him and started rubbing my hands up his chest. He looked at me, staring into my eyes. I bit my lip, trying to remain calm. But then he leaned in and pulled me towards him. He kissed me and grabbed my thigh. I know we're supposed to be pretending but I couldn't help but to react to how I was feeling. I got up and then straddled his lap. Then I leaned in and kissed him again.

He held my waist and kissed me back. Closing his eyes and getting into it just as much as I was. I could feel him starting to get hard underneath me. He took one of his hands and slid it up my thigh. Then I let a moan slip out and stopped. I looked at Oscar and he looked at me. We were both breathing heavily and unsteadily. "Maybe we should stop." I said before biting my lip slightly.

Oscar didn't say anything. He just kept holding onto my waist and staring at me.

"Oscar?"

"So who's up for a game of poker?!" A guy shouted across the room. I stood up from Oscar's lap and Oscar stood up too.

He walked up to the man and whispered into his ear. The man nodded. Then Oscar walked back over to me. "You ready hermosa?" His nickname sent chills all over my body. I nodded and took his hand. Following him and the man into a room in the back. Once we got inside the room Oscar pulled out my chair for me and then took his seat next to me. He leaned over and whispered in my ear. "Don't do anything you don't feel comfortable doing, okay?" I nodded.

He looked at me again as the other players were making their way into the room. "You look really beautiful tonight Rose. I should have told you sooner." I felt myself blushing. "Thank you." 

_______________________________________________