6 - Seduce me then

I woke up exhausted

I woke up exhausted. I barely got any sleep. I was tossing and turning all night dreaming about various things, but mostly Oscar.

Oh shit. OSCAR. I picked up my phone. 10:15 am. I jumped up. "Fuck!" I quickly went into the bathroom and took a shower, then brushed my teeth. 

He's going to kill me.

I dried off and put my hair in a messy bun. Then I got dressed. I put on some ripped shorts, a green tank top and my checkered vans. I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs. Nobody was home. I opened the door and almost pissed myself. Oscar was standing there and he looked pissed.

"Oscar I'm sorry. I forgot to set my alarm."

He didn't say anything. He looked down at my shirt. "Take that off." I looked down, "Huh?"

"You can't wear that shit around here and especially not around me."

"What? My shirt?"

"Did I fucking stutter. Yes. Take off the shirt. That's Prophet colors."

"Oh. I didn't know."

He walked inside and closed the door. "Hurry up and change."

I nodded and ran upstairs to my room and took off the tank top. Shit what colors can I wear.

"Red, Black, Grey or White."

I turned to see him leaning against the doorframe. I walked to the closet and grabbed my black tank top and put it on. He watched me the entire time.

"Better?"

He nodded. "Let's go. We got places to be." He stood up and went down the stairs and I was right behind him. I locked the door to the house and we walked outside. He walked over to a beautiful red impala. "Get in." I got in on the passenger side. He turned his music up and drove off as soon as I closed my door. I guess I'm not asking any questions just yet.

After a few minutes he turned the music down. "So where you from?"

"Compton."

"How old are you?"

"Nineteen."

"Why were you in that casino?"

"Same reason you were."

He raised an eyebrow. "So what, you seduce rich men to get their money?"

"Yeah."

He laughed. Really loud.

"What is so funny?"

"You." He was still laughing.

I frowned at him.

"You mean to tell me that your clumsy, can't wake up on time or hear someone sneaking up on you ass is out here seducing vatos?"

I rolled my eyes.

"I don't believe it."

"Well believe it. It's not that hard."

I turned to look out the window. What an asshole.

He stopped the car in an empty parking lot. "Get out."

"What? Why?"

"Get out the car."

I hesitated until I saw him get out too. He walked over to me. "Alright. Seduce me."

"Huh?"

"You seduce men for a living right? So show me."

"I- I can't."

He shook his head and scoffed.

"I'm not dressed up or anything."

"That shouldn't matter mami."

He walked up to me and grabbed my waist. He pushed his body into mine and placed his mouth next to my ear. I started getting hot and my breathing was becoming uneven. "If you do this for a living, you should be able to do it whenever to whoever."

I swallowed. Did he just?

He pulled back and stared at me. His face was right in my face. I looked down at his lips and then back up at his eyes. "You want to kiss me don't you?"

I shook my head.

"I bet you're wet as fuck right now."

I pushed him away from me. "So you've got experience with getting in a girls head. Wow!"

He laughed. "I could have gotten in your panties too, the way you were looking at me."

"You wish."

"Get back in the car."

I sucked my teeth and got back in. "Where are we going?"

"I'm going to teach you how to really seduce someone."

"You?"

"Yeah, me. If this is what you want to do for a living then you need to actually be good at it."

I folded my arms and looked out of the window. So he's supposed to teach me something that my mom has been training me to do for years? Yeah right. This should be good.