7 - Training Day

I pulled up to the bodega in our protection ring

I pulled up to the bodega in our protection ring. This particular bodega wasn't required to pay for protection. Instead they allowed us to serve outside of the store, while we in turn would protect the store. 

I parked the car and pulled my cigarette from my ear. 

"What is this? A smoke break?" 

I rolled my eyes. Her mouth is going to get her in some serious trouble. "No smartass, we're here for your training." I lit up my cigarette and took a few quick puffs. I pointed towards the bodega. "First I need to see where your basic skills are at."

"What do I have to do?"

"Go inside and get me a forty."

She shrugged, "Okay." "You can't use cash." 

She nodded and got out the car. I was amused by the number of men that watched her walk as well. She definitely had a little sex appeal. She just didn't know how to use it. She walked back out shortly after empty handed. I got out and leaned against the hood. I laughed, "Where's my beer?"

"Right by your foot." She smiled folding her arms across her chest. I looked down and frowned. I picked up the cold forty, twisted off the top and took a swig. "How did you do that?" 

She smirked, "Wouldn't you like to know." She rubbed her hands, "What's next?" 

I smiled. "Okay. I want you got get anyone of these vatos out here to try to buy my car for you." She shrugged, "Okay." I raised an eyebrow and watched her walk away again. She started to talk to this one gringo who had some rough looking clothes on. I laughed. Why would she try him? Of all the pendejos out here, him? He looked like he didn't even have a bank account, let alone enough money to buy my impala. 

After a few minutes she pointed over to me. The guy nodded and walked over to me with her. "Hey excuse me, how much can I give you for this car?" I tilted my head up, "It's not for sale." "Even if I give you a blank check?"

"Seriously?"

He nodded and looked over at Rose smiling. "Well, like I said. It's not for sale." 

"Are you sure? I can go to the bank and give you however much you want."

I looked at him confused. Is he serious right now?

He walked up to me some. "Hey buddy, Can I talk to you real quick?" I nodded and walked over to the side with him. "Look, that is the most beautiful woman I have ever been lucky enough to talk to and she actually wants to fuck me man. But she'll only fuck me in THAT car."

I shook my head, "Sorry."

He walked back over to talk to Rose. She shook her head, shrugged her shoulders and waved him off. Then she walked back over to me. "That was clever." She smiled, "Thanks." "But if you can do all of that, why can't you seduce me into doing something for you?"

Her face dropped. "I just can't." She looked away. "You're not easy like other guys."

I nodded. "Alright, get back in the car."

"Where are we going now?"

"To continue your training, and to get food. I'm hungry."

____________________________________

So Oscar is going to train her

This should be interesting