description

Rowena sighed, "My father, after learning that my mother was a demon, fled to Heaven. I never met him. He abandoned me..." Rowena paused, pulling the arms of her black sweatshirt over her hands, a tear falling from her right eye that she quickly wiped away. "And my mother was exiled to Hell the day after my 18th birthday."

"And how long ago was that?" Clary joked, smiling and standing up straight.

"Only four thousand, seven hundred and fifty-something years ago." Rowena smiled, rolling her brown eyes and sniffing the tears away. "I don't really remember anything about them..." She paused and sighed, "and I don't really want to."

---------

Rowena Cohen is a four-thousand and something yearold, half-angel, half-demon. She has lived on Earth her entire life but hasnever felt like she belongs. Join Rowena as she finds the place she belongs, thepeople she belongs with and the one thing she has longed for in angel wings.

---------

Little notes about this book:

- Rowena is a half-angel, half-demon. The reason she isn't a seelie is because seelies possess a human soul, whereas Rowena does not.

- The primary story in this book isn't a love story but in the sequels I have planned Rowena does get a love interest.

--------

Anyway, I hope that everyone who reads this book enjoys it!