Chapter 1

An old Decepticon war ship crushed on Earth. Planet where humans live. Confused Autobot got out of the ship where he was prisoned. „Bee? Optimus? Can anyone hear me?" he called to his commlink but his only response was static. „Damn it." he cursed under his breath. He decided to go and try to find someone who could help him. But on an unknown planet, he was concerned about his surroundings.

He got to something similar to Cybertronian roads. Just this one was slim and there were only two cars. There was something that reminded him of his friends so he decided to follow them. He changed into his vehicle mode and unseen he followed them. Suddenly two cars turned behind a high hill. He transformed back and slowly walked behind the hill after the two cars.

Suddenly he saw a few guns right in front of his face plates. He lifted his servos up to his shoulder plate level. „I...come in peace?" he said unsure what else to say. He already learned Earth language so he could use it. Suddenly the guns went off and he could see two bots whom he knew very well.

„Silence!" one of them yelled happily and hugged him. He himself almost forget his own name – Silence. And a young Autobot he used to call brother – Smokescreen and his best friend – Bumblebee. He was still in shock a bit from meeting them but he quickly shook it off and hugged silver bot back. „I am so happy to see you," Smokescreen said and left the hug. „Missed you too, pal," the bigger bot replied. „hi, Bee. How're you?" Silence asked. Bumblebee froze but he quickly recollected himself and replied. *Fine now.* Silence's eyes grew a bit wider but he didn't say anything as he remembered how it happened and just nodded.

Smokescreen and Bumblebee took their friend to the base. All other Autobots were shocked to see their long-lost teammate alive. Optimus told Silence the war of Cybertron is long lost for Autobots. Silence was shocked by the news. He also asked if some of them knew something about his lost brother. All Autobots changed looks but said they don't know.

Bulkhead was happy to see Silence he also was one of the Wreckers on Cybertron and along with Wheeljack they were the best of them. 

Later that day Bulkhead and Bumblebee went to lift up the kids from their school and they wanted to take Silence with them so he could find his new vehicle mode and he agreed. On their way to the town Silence found a mode he liked. It was a silver, FIAT Toro. He liked smaller models but thanks to his size he had no other choice. He also changed his colour from silver to dark gold. With a new vehicle mode, they drove to the town of Jasper. Silence was amazed by humans and their buildings and by the entire city. It was completely different from Cybertron.

Suddenly his friends who were in front of him leading him through an unknown place turned to the left and stopped by a giant building, Silence quickly followed. He parked next to Bumblebee. „This is pretty cool," he said. *Yes, but remember humans can't see us. So no transforming in front of anyone. Well, except our friends.* Bumblebee replied. „Of course, Bee. No worries." Silence said. After a few minutes, three kids went to them. Silence recognized them as two males and one female. Obviously older male had black spiky hair grey T-shirt and blue jeans. The female had black hair with pink spots on them and a jean suit with a white T-shirt under it. And the last and the smallest male had long up brushed brown hair and glasses he wears a brown sweater and blue jeans. „Hey Bee, Bulk." humans greeted. Two males got into Bumblebee and a female into Bulkhead. Both Autobots went back to the road Silence right behind them.

„Sparklings? I thought they are grown up," he said through commlink to Bulkhead and Bumblebee. But he didn't know that the humans inside of them can hear it and answer as well when they try to reply. Bulkhead sighed. Silence knew there was something wrong. „I am sorry. I'll remain quiet," he said and backed up a little. Suddenly Bulkhead replied. „No, you didn't know. And no. These aren't adults and here they call them kids or children." Bulkhead explained. „Kids? Hm, katchi." Silence replied. Bulkhead laughed. „Yeah, short and easy to remember. You'll meet them after we got to the base," he said. Then Bumblebee joined. *You wouldn't believe how hard it was for Arcee to spell children.* he giggled. Silence laughed. „I can imagine," he said.

Suddenly Optimus' voice echoed all of their commlinks. „Bulkhead, Bumblebee and Silence. Return to the base immiadetly," he ordered. „On our way." *Will do.* „Sure boss." they all replied and drove faster. As they got back to the base they all heard an emergency alarm. „What happened?" Bulkhead asked urgently. „Decepticons are close to Jasper we couldn't risk them finding you," Optimus replied calmly. „What are they doing here?" Silence asked with an angry tone. „We don't know, Silence. All we can do is wait." Optimus replied. „Alright, sir." Silence replied and stood next to Smokescreen.

Smokescreen looked up to the bot he used to call brother from the beginning of the war. „I would say you are taller than you were when I saw you last time," he said. „Nah, that's just a change of vehicle mode." Silence replied. He was almost as tall as Optimus just a few inches taller and his body construction was more similar to Bumblebee's. He had massive chest plates that slowly changed into a slimmer place humans would call the belly and hips. His peds were as long as his body. His servos on the other side were more similar to Bulkheads. They were massive and strong.

When the alarm turned off kids were already in their high spots above the computers and scanners. And the female immiadetly spoke. „So, new bot, huh?" she asked. Silence turned to her. „Yes." he simply replied. „What's your name?" the smaller male asked. „They call me Silence." Silence said. He never talked much. „Silence? Okay, I've noticed your bots have strange names but Silence? Is that something with your personality?" the female asked. The silence was taken back by that he never thought about his name's meaning. Luckily for him, Bulkhead took a word. „He kinda is quiet, Miko. And he just arrived so please do not hurry on him," he said. Silence nodded slightly. „Okay, just one question," she said again and Silence nodded. „Do you like metal?" two males facepalmed and Bulkhead sighed. „Miko, he doesn't know what metal is. On Cybertron, there was nothing like that." Bulkhead said.

„What is that metal?" Silence quietly asked Smokescreen who was standing next to him the entire time. „That's some kind of music. I do not like it much but do not tell Miko or she'll kill me with questions." Smokescreen replied. Silence didn't understand a word but nodded in understatement. „So, her name is Miko?" Silence asked. Smokescreen nodded. „And that taller boy is Jack and the smaller one is Raf," he added. „Thank you."

„Can I talk to you?" Silence asked Smokescreen after a while. „Sure, bro," Smokescreen replied and left with Silence to the top of their base to talk. „What did you want to talk about, Si?" Smokescreen asked as they reached the top of the mountain. Silence sighed. „I want to ask you. How do you manage to take this all in in a few minutes?" he asked. Smokescreen smiled. „I don't know. Honestly, I was so shocked to be here so I someway managed to take it in quickly," he replied. „It's a bit much to take in. The new planet, new surroundings, humans..." Silence said. „You'll get used to it. At least the old team is here, right?" Smokescreen asked. Silence smiled. „Yeah, that's awesome."

„Besides, I wanted to ask. Don't you know anything about our brother?" Silence asked. Smokescreen was taken aback by that question. „Supreme? I...I don't know. I haven't heard of him since the Battle of Sea of Rust." Smokescreen replied thinking deeply. Silence nodded a few times. „Me neither," he said hanging down his helm. Smokescreen placed his servo on Silence's shoulder plates. „The All Spark surely welcomed him kindly, Si," he said with a sad look on his face plate.