Chapter 9

Optimus tried hard to contact his youngest team member and his brother but with no luck. He was frustrated knowing what ‚he' can do and what ‚he' will do if he find them. Bulkhead and Wheeljack were worried about them they both fought ‚him' many times and, he's a very good fighter and hard opponent in combat. But also his height gave him more advantage against smaller bots like Wheeljack or Bulkhead. They both thought the only bot who would survive a fight with him would be Arcee because she is smaller than the others so she could disappear from decepticon's eyesight. ‚He' is almost as tall and as robust as Megatron.

*Guys. What if he already found them?* Bumblebee suddenly asked sounding scared he also was honoured by combat with ‚him' and lost miserably. „Don't worry, Bee. We know them. They wouldn't let themselves get hurt, especially Smokes. He knows very well what he can expect from him." Wheeljack said but they all could hear he didn't believe his own words. They all hoped they will be alright. Then Arcee spoke up. „But wait. If they went to the same coordinates as we did shouldn't they be here?" other bots thought for a while. „The source of the signal had to move so they missed us," Optimus said thinking out loud.

Bulkhead looked around the place they were standing and saw a lake. „Hey, guys. What if it was all the time under the water and that water moved with the signal?" he asked. Wheeljack nodded thoughtfully. „It's possible, Bulk. I always said you are smarter than you look," he said and went to the water and after a few seconds, he disappeared under the surface. Then he came up again. „It's dirty. We better light up our lights," he said and went underwater again the rest of the team following right behind him.

They also found an old warship and found a way inside. „Okay, now I have to say, wow," Bulkhead said. He and Wheeljack and other members of the Wreckers spent in this ship a lot of time. „I am surprised this tin can still sticks together after what we went through with that," Wheeljack said looking all around the walls. „You know this ship?" Optimus asked. „Yeah, we were training or fighting with this tin can," Wheeljack replied. *Hey, guys. I found tracks,* Bumblebee said walking slowly to the corner and looking behind it. „and it goes along the corridor." he added. „Two different tracks. They both were here." Optimus said.

„Yeah, and they were followed. Look." Arcee said pointing at the third track coming from the corridor across from them and then following the other two tracks. They all were still wet so they had to be just a few minutes old. Optimus led the Autobots through the corridor where three pairs of tracks went. Suddenly loud thuds and hits of metal against metal were heard. All of them shot up their helms and then rushed after the sounds.

They rushed into a small room where they found Smokescreen lying on the floor unconscious. Wheeljack half knelt to his side to check him. „He's still alive. What hit you, kid?" he said the last sentence in a whisper that no one could hear. „It had to be a very strong punch," Arcee said thinking out loud. „You would be surprised, he has a really strong punch. Stronger than I have." Bulkhead replied. „Yeah, last time he punched someone he ended up with a fist-deep hole in his chassis. It almost tore him apart." Wheeljack added. *But Smokescreen was lucky and obviously he got a weaker punch.* Bumblebee said. „Weaker punch?" Arcee asked confused. *You will find out yourself, soon.* Bumblebee replied.

 „I will take Smokes back to the base then I will join you," Bulkhead suggested and carefully lifted Smokescreen up bridal style. „Alright. Ratchet? Requesting ground bridge." Optimus called Ratchet through his commlink and a second later Bulkhead disappeared into the ground bridge.

„We have to go. Silence might be in danger." Wheeljack said and changed look with Bumblebee who nodded. They all were afraid of him but they all wanted to save Silence. Wheeljack led the group to the other room where the noises of the fight got louder and louder then they all started to run to get there as soon as possible.

Wheeljack blasted open the metal door that was blocking their way. The doors blew open both massive metal doors fell to the ground with a loud thud and all the Autobots rushed in. They gasped at the scene in front of them.

A massive dark red villain who once used to be an Autobot and Silence's older brother known as Supreme the traitor of Autobots was holding his younger and smaller brother by his neck cables above the floor. His massive servo was holding Silence like nothing. Silence seemed to be still consciousness but he was too weak to move. „Supreme!" Optimus' voice sounded more serious than ever. Decepticon smirked evilly and tightened grip on his brother's neck cables. Silence's optics jolted open and he looked at his older brother with betrayal in his eyes. „Supreme, let Silence go. Or you will regret you didn't." Wheeljack warned and aimed his blasters at Supreme.

Supreme threw his brother to the wall right next to the Autobots. Silence fell to the ground his optics closed again. Now he lost consciousness. Bumblebee wanted to go to help his friend but Supreme shot a blast next to him to stop him. He succeeds. „So," he started. His voice was serious and tough. He aroused respect in every Autobot in the room. „the bug is still alive," he chuckled darkly. „Megatron was so soft to you. But I will be your worst nightmare." he finished and transformed both his servos into massive blast canons. Bumblebee's neck cables tightened at the sight. It brought him back a lot of bad memories.

Supreme started to shoot but not directly at Bumblebee, he was shooting randomly trying to hit someone. His shots slowly found their way to each of the Autobots causing a little damage but they knew this was just the beginning of his attack. When Supreme was done with the shooting he rushed to the Autobots knocking down the most weakened or most exhausted ones which appeared to be Arcee and Bumblebee.

The last ones standing were Optimus and Wheeljack. Wheeljack was holding his side where he got hit but he wasn't going down easily and so did Optimus. But Supreme hit Optimus so hard that he threw him across the room. „So much for a strong punch, you lucky bastard," Wheeljack growled at the villain. „How did you even manage to survive the war? One of the weak bots I ever met." Supreme teased. Wheeljack took out his swords. „Says you," he replied and attacked. But a bigger bot punched him to his chassis knocking all the air out of his vents. With a gasp, Wheeljack fell to the ground not holding his swords anymore. Supreme took one of Whelljack's swords and played with it for a while. When he stopped playing with the sword he looked down at the Wheeljack. „Thanks," he said and left him alone to go to his main target. „Your luck is gone, little bro. I have to admit I won't miss you."