Ichigo Cast Aside

I had a bad feeling about today. It all started when I was getting these weird looks and then everyone started to avoid me while I was walking down the streets of Soul Society to the Soul King's Palace. I wasn't able to find Aizen or any of the Arrancar. It was like everywhere I looked, there was no one there. I felt Ulquiorra's reishi following me around a couple of times, but I could never find him. Then for some unknown reason, I was summoned to the Palace. I don't know why. So here I am, standing in front of Ukitake. And that bad feeling that I had all day became worse.

"Ichigo Kurosaki. Because of your relation to a Hollow, you are hereby no longer a Substitute Shinigami. You are no longer allowed in Soul Society." Ukitake said as he moved to stand closer to me. "If you are caught in Soul Society again, all Shinigami  have been ordered to kill you on sight." Ukitake took a deep breath. "Good bye Kurosaki-san." Ukitake stabbed me with his sword and winced at my hurt look. Everything I did for Soul Society and this is how they treat me? Ukitake's sword took my Shinigami powers and I blacked out.

So here is the first chapter. Sorry it's not very long. Red Death 💀 out! Ciao!