Epilogue

This is the end of the book. I am sorry it wasn't that good but I tried. It has been a few years since I read the manga and my memory of it is rocky. I hope you all enjoyed reading it.

*One year later*

Ichigo blew up the air next to Ulquiorra's head. "Don't touch my tea!" He growled.

Ulquiorra yelped. "I'm sorry! Don't kill me!"

Ichigo hissed as he turned away. "Fine but only because I love you."

Toshiro snickered from where he was standing with Nell. The two had started to date a few months ago and everyone thought that they were a weird couple.

Not only that, but Uryuu and Szayelaporro were getting along shockingly well. The rest were never sure if it was a platonic relationship, normal friendship, romantic relationship, or just their nerdy science bonding.

Byakuya and Kenpachi both stayed in their own palaces that had been made for them and while they were sad that their home had been completely destroyed and they couldn't get anything else, they understood that they deserved it for treating one of their own like that.

Ichigo was made King of Hueco Mundo and since there was really no paperwork to keep track of, he had plenty of free time to spend with his mate, who has a habit of taking Ichigo's sweet tea and claiming that it wasn't healthy. Grimmjow had learned not to touch his tea. *cue evil smirk*

Ulquiorra pouted at Ichigo. "I really am sorry." Pale arms wrapped around Ichigo's waist and drew the annoyed male closer. "Can you forgive me?" Warmth bathed Ichigo's ear as Ulquiorra leaned in.

Ichigo bit his lip. "I am glad we can be like this forever and not have any interruptions from... People."

Ulquiorra pulled back and Ichigo almost drowned in his mint green eyes. "Do you forgive me?"

Ichigo smirked playfully. "Maybe."

Ulquiorra kissed him and Ichigo could practically taste his amusement. "How about now?" Ulquiorra asked once Ichigo was breathless.

"Definitely." Ichigo breathed.

The two kissed again not even caring about who was around them as the world seemed to dissolve into nothing.

And that's the end. I am sorry it was a lame ending and terrible action scenes but I tried my best so you could enjoy it.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎆🎉🎆