Heat?

Those are what Ichigo's wings look like but entirely black. They only look like that when he runs his electrical current through them.

When I woke up again, I was super hot and cuddled up with Ulquiorra. Ulquiorra was staring at me and I shivered. The heat in my body was almost unbearable. "What is wrong with me?" I whimpered.

Ulquiorra sniffed my neck. "Looks like it is your first heat."

"Heat? What is that sounded to mean?" I asked as I shifted, feeling very uncomfortable and my mind was preoccupied again. Mostly because freaking Hichigo was singing 'Ichigo and Ulquiorra sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage!' Oh yeah. I just want to kill him at the moment.

Ulquiorra sighed, closing his eyes. I felt an overwhelming urge to snuggle closer and bury my face in Ulquiorra's neck. "I forgot to explain this to you. Every three to five years or so, a submissive hollow goes into heat. If the hollow's mate had not mated with the hollow yet, it becomes almost unbearable to resist the urge to mate." Ulquiorra took a deep shuddering breath before he continued. "The alpha will get very protective of his omega while the omega is virtually vulnerable. Heats can usually take up to a week and if you are measured with in that time, you will get pregnant. Regardless of you are a male."

I froze at his words. "I... Can get pregnant?"

'Hahaha King! You will be a baby making machine for Batman! Hahaha!' Hichigo laughed at me loudly.

'Shut up Hichigo!' Zangetsu defended me, scolding Hichigo for being rude.

I rub my forehead trying to rub away the rising headache caused by Hichigo's voice, before another rush of heat rushed through my body. "H-how can I make the heat in my body so?" I asked, unconsciously moving to straddle him.

He froze, not sure what I was doing and not sure what he was allowed to do. "I think I should inform you, some alphas get rough." He breathed. I twitched and his breath caught in his throat. "There is only one way to deal with the heat." Ulquiorra set his hands on my thighs and I leaned closer. "And you know what that is." He breathed softly.

That set me off. I started to kiss him which he reciprocated. He was rough as he abused my lips, small growls escaping from the both of us. Rough, just the way I like it.

(I am so not writing a crappy smut part for them since I would fail on a level of epic proportions. 😂 So just use your imagination.)

I woke up like, three hours later, lips sore and back hurting. It felt like I was ripped apart.

In a good way, a fun way, of course.

I could smell Ulquiorra next to me, his breathing deep and even signifying he was still asleep. I slowly and quietly slid to the end of the bed to stand up. Putting my feet on the cool floor was enough to wake me up a little more but add soon as I stood up, I feel forward, face kissing the floor because my traitorous legs collapsed beneath me. "Fuck! And all u wanted was some food!" I complain. Well, I didn't know he was that rough.

I don't know how I will be able to handle more of these heats if I can't even get some food! This is ridiculous!

"Are you having some issues there?" An amused voice asked.

I huffed. "Yes and now I need some tissues. My god! Did you have to tear into me like that so I can't even walk to get food?" I growl, reading the side of my head on the floor, to lazy to move anymore.

I could practically hear his eye roll. "Come on. I'll carry you to the kitchen and make you whatever you want to make it up to you." Ulquiorra's arms snaked their way around me as her gently picked me up.

"You better." I mutter before kissing his cheek. "You are lucky I love you. After food, I want to see the damage you did to me."

He froze midstep. "Um... Don't kill me?" He winced.

I sigh, knowing it was going to be bad. "I probably can't promise that because I am a little moody at the moment."

He was silent for the rest of the trip to the kitchen in his palace before he set me down on the counter. "What do you want?"

"Milkshake. And cookies." I hummed happily.

He nodded and made the milkshake first before he started to make the cookies. He was making triple chocolate cookies and even before he put it in the oven, I ate half of the cookie dough. He wisely said nothing. They'll be done in ten minutes." He paused for a moment. "Do you... Want to go to the bathroom?"

I nodded. Wondering what he did to me to ask me not to kill him.

Turns out, a minute later I understood what he was talking about. I screamed at my reflection.

In all fairness, I was hideous.

Bite marks up and down my neck and collarbone, somehow I managed to get feathers from my wings all messed up and got some of them in my hair, hickies and bruised handprints on my arms and thighs, and to top it all off, Ulquiorra was so rough that I don't think I can stand for a week.

I close my eyes and start mentally counting to ten.

'At least you enjoyed your time with him.' Zangetsu said optimistically.

'True, but I didn't know hollows could be that rough. It would have been nice if someone told me before hand.' I mentally glared at a certain white haired hollow standing next to Zangetsu.

He just whistled innocently. 'Mister Dark and Broody told you that alpha hollows are known to get rough.'

'It still would have been nice to know how rough.' I grumble. "Cookies. I need cookies. And my milkshake." I sigh and he went to go get them while I fixed myself up.

After picking about twenty feathers out of my hair, my hair no longer looked like a birds nest. Then I took a much needed shower.

When I got out Ulquiorra was there with the cookies and milkshake and handed them to me as he gently fixed my feathers after he died them.

'I didn't know the emotionless Espada could actually be so caring...' ,Zangetsu hummed, giving a pointed look at Hichigo who whistled and turned away.

Loud knocking interrupted my thoughts. I quickly got dressed and Ulquiorra opened the door to see Grimmjow, Nelliel, and Toshiro standing there glaring at each other.

"What?" Ulquiorra said with slight hostility.

"Aizen has called for a battle conference. He requested for you to come immediately." Nelliel said seriously before tackling me in a hug. "It's good to see you!" She smiled.

"You might want to let him go before you die." Grimmjow waved a hand at Ulquiorra who was glaring at the green haired Espada.

"Overprotective Espada bastard." I grumble. "Toshiro! Carry me! I am mad at Ulquiorra."

"Why?" Toshiro asked, confused but picked me up anyway.

"Because he ruined my hair and feathers." I deadpanned, making Ulquiorra pout.

"But I made you cookies and a milkshake afterwards!" He whined.