The Labyrinth

Wow. I thought I updated this a week ago, but it has almost been two weeks since my last update. This chapter is for those of you who commented on how much you like this book on my message board. I loved your comments.

Previously :

"Anyway... As I was saying earlier, we are under attack. The Shinigami have sent Isshin, Rukia, Chad, Orihime, Uryu, and Renji to map the place and take out any Espada that they can." Aizen paused. I was blowing on my tea when his next words made me freeze. "Ichigo will tell you what to do."

Everyone stopped and stared at me. I set my cup down. "Um... Do whatever you want to do to them. I don't care at the moment."

"So I can squash their heads like grapes if I want to?" Yammy asked. I nodded.

"Ichigo has spoken. Time to prepare for battle." Aizen smiled widely and everyone disappeared.

Now:

Isshin, Rukia, Chad, Orihime, Uryu, and Renji all stepped out of the garganta and into the white dunes of Hueco Mundo, home to the hollows.

"My traitorous soon is here as well. If any of you see him, let us know so we can kill him. His time has come to die." Isshin said in determination.

"I can't believe I even liked that hollow." Orihime said with a disgusted look. "I wonder how he managed to do it..." She put a finger to her chin thoughtfully, and tilted her head to the side 'cutely'. "Actually, it doesn't matter. We are here to map out Hueco Mundo for our attack and he will die anyway." She shrugged, tossing her orange hair over her shoulder.

Uryu nodded. "It's a pity he turned rouge and joined these disgusting hollows. I use to respect him before I knew he had turned hollow. I should have killed him in school."

Isshin glared at him. "Should have, but you didn't."

"I don't know why Ukitake didn't just kill him when he took the traitor's soul reaper powers." Renji said inspecting Los Noches. Funny how quickly they rebuilt it. He couldn't wait to destroy it again. "I mean, he was in their grasp and completely vulnerable. Now he has managed to get one if the noble Gotei Thirteen Captains to turn rogue as well."

Rukia nodded. "I wonder if my bankai can freeze him and kill him." She mused, twirling her black hair around her finger.

"Is anyone other than me keeping track of the map?" Chad asked slightly irritated by their meaningless conversation. They shut up and continued to explore and map out the land, which wasn't very hard since it was mostly just sand anyway, before they made their way into Los Noches. The inside of the massive central palace was a giant labyrinth. Through the front door there was sixteen different passage ways to choose from and they all looked at each other.

"This is going to be a while." They all groaned. They didn't seem to notice the lack of Hollows but instead started to divy up the passages.

"I'll take the first and second one." Isshin claimed, darting of down the first passage that seemed a little darker than the other.

"I want the third and fourth one." Renji said.

Rukia nodded. "I'll take the fifth and sixth."

"Seventh and eighth." Orihime raised her hand.

"Ninth and tenth." Chad said.

"..." Uryu just rolled his eyes and started to walk down the eleventh hall. He honestly didn't want to be here. He didn't believe that Ichigo turned rogue. He thinks that the orange haired man was kicked out of Soul Society since he didn't sense any shinigami powers from him the last time he saw him in school. Uryu frowned. He remembered that day. Ichigo came in with hollow bones and a well hidden hollow hole, escorting the Fourth Espada known as Ulquiorra Schiffer. At the time, Uryu had foolishly believed that what the Shinigami higher ups had said was true and that he had turned rogue, but as the years went by and hearing some of the rumors, as well as a Captain going rogue to inform Ichigo? He is starting to question the logic of the Shinigami. He wants to talk to Ichigo and get everything figured out. Uryu mentally shrugged. Who knows? Maybe he'll join the Espada in the war against the Shinigami. But until then, the Shinigami need to think that he is on their side still. He needs to act perfectly or he will be executed rather painfully, and he would rather live.

"And where oh where do you think you are going?" A cold voice spoke from the shadows of the ceiling.