Exploring

First I am sweet then piss me off and you will see sour. What are you guys?

Once again, I woke up to cold arms around my waist and my face pressed against a muscular chest. To be honest, it felt nice... Wait... What was that?

'I do believe that you are gay my King.' Hichigo laughed.

'So are you Hichigo.' Zangetsu butted in.

'Says who?'

'You when you kiss me.' Zangetsu retorted. That shut him up, making me smile when he blushed. I ignored their bickering and gently pried Ulquiorra's arms from around me. I don't understand how that happened since we were far enough away from each other on the bed but I am not complaining about it. I had a decent nights sleep. Getting dressed quickly in a different outfit than the other Arrancars, which consists of a black, tight-fitting, t shirt and a black pair of jeans, I slipped out if the Palace of Emptiness and into the warm white sands of Hueco Mundo. Walking in bare feet, I made my way to the main palace.

"It is so peaceful here and I kinda like it." I muttered looking around at the forever white expanse of sand that looked like it has not even been touched.

'Maybe you should see if Grimmjow will spar with you. It would be a very entertaining  experience for me. I want to see if you would win again.' Hichigo suggested. Zangetsu stayed quiet. Maybe he fell asleep?

I fingered my horn in annoyance as I thought about Hichigo's suggestion. The horn just stuck out and makes me feel off balance. "I don't even know where he is." I pouted after realizing the horn won't go away. "Do you know where he is?"

'Now how am I supposed to know that?' Hichigo griped.

"Jeez. No need for attitude." I said, continuing my walk through endless sand.

'I don't have an attitude!' Hichigo growled.

"Yeah, and I don't have a horn do what's your point? Why don't you go kiss Zangetsu or something." I rolled my eyes and ignored the irritated hollow. As AI got closer to the main palace, Gin came out to meet me.

"How are you liking it here?" Gin smiled.

"Good. I do have one question though." I said stopping in front of him.

"What is it?" Gin asked.

"Are you always this creepy? Like, is it a natural thing for you? Or do you just try to be creepy?" I asked.

Gin frowned, feigning hurt. "How mean. I was just trying to be nice to you!"

"Oh. Okay. Do you have another question. Do you have a library around here or something?" I asked and looked around.

Gin sighed in defeat. "Yes there is. Follow me." I nodded and followed him through the gates mesmerising the way to it. Right, right, left, right, straight, through a hidden passage behind a lamp, right, left, left, another right. The library was huge! It even had a shelf near the door with a lot of varieties of tea with sugar! In the center was a long couch and closer to the shelves were a few recliners with small tables next to them. "This library has every book known to man kind, shinigami, Quincy, and hollow alive. It even has some of the authoress's books in here and some of the Espada have their own books that the have written listed in here to. I will let you stay here and read if you would like?" Gin said.

I nodded with my jaw still open. "Sounds great... " At least I will never ever be bored. Gin nodded and left. I browsed through the books trying to find a first person book that looked interesting. I like reading in first person because reading in third person is really weird. Eventually I found one called Kitsune Back in Time and started to read.