Tea? When we are being attacked?

"It doesn't matter that you made me cookies and a milkshake!" I whine. "That doesn't help the fact that I still can't walk!"

"Fine." Toshiro picked me up bridal style since he was in his adult form. It was cute but not my type.

Grimmjow smirked. "He went rough did he?"

"You know it." I deadpanned at him. Ulquiorra was pouting behind Toshiro and I stuck my tongue out at him.

Nelliel smacked him upside the head. "It is his first heat! You could have been gentler!"

"I couldn't help it though!" Ulquiorra whined. "I couldn't resist that face!"

I wrinkled my nose. "Who knew that the emotionless Espada could actually be so emotional. I thought I would never see the day when he would pout and whine." I said, Zangetsu and Hichigo agreeing with me mentally. "Now onwards! To victory!" I shouted causing Toshiro to wince. He sonidoed us to the conference area and I pointed to where I wanted to sit. After five minutes of everyone waiting and staring boredly at one another, Aizen finally entered the room.

"How lovely it is to see you all back around this table. I have news to share with you all." Aizen said, sitting in his chair at the head of the conference table. I was sitting as far away from the rest of the Espada as I could and it didn't help that Ulquiorra kept growling at anyone who went near me.

"That news is?" I asked in a bored manner.

Gin answered me with his ever present creepy grin. "We are under attack." The white, or was it silver? haired man said cheerfully.

Aizen smirked and brushed his brown hair out of his eyes. "Yes. We are being attacked. But first... Who wants some tea?"

I perked up at the mention of tea. "Ooo! Me! Me! I want some!" I said childishly. Then in a terrible British accent I said, "Can I have some biscuits to go with my tea?" (I don't have anything against the British people, so don't take offense).

Teir rolled her eyes at me. "No you can not have any 'biscuits' as you call them." She said. "Who even calls cookies biscuits?"

Out of nowhere I just got really sad and stayed to cry. 'I am sure Ulquiorra will get you some cookies.' Zangetsu tried to reason.

'But I am still mad at him though.' I blubbered mentally between sobs.

'King... I have to say... You are ugly when you cry.' Hichigo informed me with a disgusted look on his face. Zangetsu kicked him off of the side of the building.

Suddenly, a servant hollow brought out the tea and a cup was placed in front of me. Just like that my tears and sadness were gone. "TEA!" I said happily. I go to sip on it, but scalded my tongue in the process. I spit it out quickly. "HOT!" I yelp.

The Espada all laughed at me and Aizen sweatdropped. "Well yeah. Tea is supposed to be hot."

I pouted. "I know that."

"Anyway... As I was saying earlier, we are under attack. The Shinigami have sent Isshin, Rukia, Chad, Orihime, Uryu, and Renji to map the place and take out any Espada that they can." Aizen paused. I was blowing on my tea when his next words made me freeze. "Ichigo will tell you what to do."

Everyone stopped and stared at me. I set my cup down. "Um... Do whatever you want to do to them. I don't care at the moment."

"So I can squash their heads like grapes if I want to?" Yammy asked. I nodded.

"Ichigo has spoken. Time to prepare for battle." Aizen smiled widely and everyone disappeared.