Isshin's Death

This book will be ending soon because I lost interest and quite frankly I don't remember everything from Bleach. So I am sorry for the more boring chapters but I am hoping to have it finished soon. I also apologize if it is weird. I had quite a bit of peach moonshine so my focus is a little bit off and my thoughts won't stop zooming around. 😅

Then:

"Damn that Isshin! He must have felt Ichigo and came here!" Toshiro cursed, pulling out his sword as Ulquiorra looked over.

"He shall die for what he has done." Ulquiorra dropped Grimmjow, who quickly scuttled to Ichigo's side, just as Isshin appeared.

"The only one who is dying today are you, my murderous son, the traitorous captain, and the kitty cat wannabe." Isshin laughed.

"Only I can call Grimmjow that!" Ichigo pouted. "Kill him." He ordered.

Now:

"Really Ichigo?" Isshin's scoffed. "Kill me? Know wonder my wife died. You can't do anything for yourself."

'Murderous tendencies would be good right about now.' Zangetsu pointed out helpfully.

'Fair point.' Ichigo murmured back.

'I thought they were my murderous tendencies.' Hichigo complained.

"At least he has people willing to listen to him." Ulquiorra snapped. "Tell me... If I rip out your chest, would you have a heart?"

"I don't think he ever had a heart." Grimmjow muttered, for once taking things seriously. That bastard hurt his favorite strawberry. He will make him pay. "So probably not."

"We should still do it just to be sure though." Toshiro spoke up from next to Ichigo.

"Well well well. If it isn't the traitorous little child." Isshin taunted trying to rule up the ex-captain. Toshiro looked unimpressed and Ichigo lunged at him with an angry hiss. Isshin ducked out of the way but Ichigo pulled out a few razor sharp feathers and threw them at him, one slicing his cheek and two more embedding in his stomach and leg. Isshin hissed in pain. "Since when did you have wings you freak?"

'Murder. Murder. MUrder. MURDER HIM!' Hichigo  screeched uncharacteristically. No one can call Ichigo names unless it was him and no one definitely gets to call him a freak! 'Kill him painfully and slowly!'

Ichigo twitched. "But of course I will. How could I not?" He muttered to himself, barely loud enough for the others to hear as he giggled almost insanely.

"Oh shit." Isshin swore moving quickly to try and avoid the feathers that flew at him rapidly before getting smacked in the face by an electrified wing.

Toshiro and Grimmjow looked horrified as Ichigo quickly pinned his father to the ground and started stabbing him with feathers. "Remind me to never get on his bad side again?" Toshiro whispered to the blue haired Espada.

"I would say the same but I am the type of person with a death wish." Grimmjow muttered back as Isshin screamed in pain.

"What's wrong Father dearest? Can't handle your weak son? I thought you were going to kill me? To bad!" Ichigo growled. "You threatened me. You threatened my mate. You threatened my family and my home. Your sentence is death!"

"I am your father! You can't kill me! I am your family and you don't hurt family!" The fallen captain sobbed as he tried to plead for his life.

Ichigo paused before his look grew cold. "If you were my father and family doesn't hurt family," He twisted the feather in his grip digging into Isshin's arm, "then why is it you are trying to kill me?"

Instead of answering, Isshin just spat blood in his face."Very well." Ulquiorra dropped his blade into his skull.

'I feel like this was to anti climatic. Where is the grand fight scene?' Zangetsu asked.

'No idea. Now shut up. I am tired.' Ichigo yawned before turning his sights on the Sixth Espada with an evil grin. "Here kitty kitty kitty! Here kitty!" Grimmjow yelped and ran away.