Cannon

"Ichigo. I have an idea." The sciency Espada came up to Ichigo, interrupting his chase of the kitty cat almost five hours later.

"Yes?" Ichigo cocked his head at the scientist arrancar.

Szayelaporro Granz, the octava Espada and narcissistic scientist who Ichigo doesn't often talk to, sat down. "I have designed a weapon to wipe out the entirety of Soul Society. All Espada send a grand ray zero in one end while the other is in a garganta over Soul Society, completely obliterating it." Szayelaporro pushed up his glasses and laid down a blueprint. "I need your permission for it and it should be done within the month."

'Smart.' Zangetsu said, peering at the blueprints.

'Obliteration! They would deserve it. We just need to get Byakuya and Kenpachi out of there.' Hichigo rubbed his hands together. 'Excellent. They cast us out and now they shall get what they deserve.'

"Go ahead." Ichigo tilted his head in acceptance. He looked in the direction Grimmjow went before shrugging and going to find Toshiro.

Gin fell into step beside him. "All the intruders have been annihilated."

Ichigo hummed. "That's good. What are you doing now?"

"Wondering what you are doing." Gin smiled.

Ichigo glanced at him. "Szayelaporro designed a cannon to wipe out the pests. I need to find Toshiro."

"And Ulquiorra is not with you?"

"Okay. That was creepy." Ichigo shuddered. "Anyway, I think I scared Ulquiorra and Grimmjow when I killed my pest of a father. He is around here somewhere."

Gin hummed this time. "Yep. I think I creeped Aizen out. We have a new recruit too. Coyote has him."

"Oh? Who?"

"Uryuu. He used the Soul Reapers to get here, looking for you."

"And he is with Coyote?"

"Yes."

Ichigo considered it. "He can stay. Just make sure someone informs him of the rules-" He caught sight of the white haired man in the distance and waved. "Toshiro!" He called, jogging over to him, Gin following at a slower pace.

"Strawberry?" Toshiro questioned.

"I need you to infiltrate Soul Society and extract Kenpachi and Byakuya. We are building a weapon that will win the war." Ichigo informed.

Toshiro nodded. "They knew that they were not going to be able to stay for long. I had asked them before I left if they could pack up our stuff and any important items." Toshiro smirked. "We will have all of their techniques!" He cackled before Ichigo slapped his hand over his mouth.

Ichigo looked horrified. "Don't make that sound again!"

Toshiro rolled his eyes. "Fine. I will leave immediately."

"Good. Good luck."

*One month later*

"Ready?" Ichigo called from where he was stationed at the one opening of the cannon.

"Yes!" All the Espada called back except for Grimmjow who just said, "Shut up Strawberry!"

"Aim!" They started charging up grand ray zeros.

Kenpachi leaned towards Toshiro. "This actually looks kind of cool."

Byakuya wrinkled his nose. "It's a shame Rukia wasn't there. She was a disgrace."

"FIRE!" Many different bright lights shot into the tube, lasting for a total of ten minutes.

*over in Soul Society*

Bright light streamed from the black opening in the sky. As it hit the ground, chunks of Earth were thrown up into the air and demolishing buildings in its path. Loud screams echoed around as they tried to escape. "This is it. The end." Yamamoto, the leader of the Gotei 13, said as he bowed his head in resignation. The light engulfed the world.