Aizen's Proposal

This chapter is for Datfangaltho67.

We climbed out of the garganta and Nel pulled me through the white sands of Hueco Mundo, Grimmjow and Ulquiorra looking sorry for me. Aizen's palace was huge, much larger than the last time I was here. In my defense, that was probably because Grimmjow, Ulquiorra, and I blew it up to bits. I winced. That was the last mission I and my shinigami friends, or in light of recent events, my ex shinigami friends went on. Nel felt me flinch.

"What's wrong Ichigo?" Nelliel frowned as she stopped dragging me. Ulquiorra and Grimmjow stopped too.

"You scared chicken? The panther will eat you? Scared you'll get your ass whooped again?" Grimmjow teased, slapping my back so hard I ate the white sand. Oddly enough it was good. Tasted like sugar. I sigh and lay there for a moment and think of my life choices. I can't believe I got kicked out of Soul Society like I was trash. Those that hurt their friends are trash, but those that abandon them are worse than trash. All those shinigami's are worse than trash. I sneered to myself before sitting up and sitting cross legged.

"Ichigo? What's wrong?" Nel grabbed my hand and gave it a gentle tug.

"Nothing Nel. Thinking of those worthless Shinigami that abandoned me for no reason at all." I sighed and started to think of Kenpachi, Toshiro, and Byukuya. They were my best friends. At least I know they tried to help.

"Don't worry about it Ichigo. I'll kill them all if you want." Grimmjow spoke suddenly. I jerked my head up at him. Why would he do that? I thought he hated me. I said as much and Grimmjow just laughed. "No! You got me all wrong. You are hilarious! You actually put up a fight! Why would I hate you?" Grimmjow just laughed.

"No reason. Nevermind." I grabbed his arm and pulled myself up.

"Let's go. Lord Aizen is waiting." Ulquiorra said walking in the direction of the palace. "We are already late."

"You know we could just sonido over there right?" I said, with an eye roll. Grimmjow stopped and so did Ulquiorra.

"Of course we can." Ulquiorra said in his normal monotone voice. He twitched and I smirked at him.

(Timeskip to Aizen's Palace)

"Lord Aizen. Ichigo has come like you requested." Ulquiorra bowed respectfully to the brown haired traitor. Gin was standing next to him smiling his creepy smile like always.

"Hey Ichigo. Long time no see." Gin said cheerfully. I waved and smiled a fake cheerful smile of my own and answered in kind.

"Good! Tossed aside like you and coming to see what you wanted." I said. The hollow jawbone on the side of my face moving as I talked.

"Hahaha! I like him Aizen. I do hope he says yes." Gin laughed and turned to Aizen. "Are you going to ask him yet?"

Aizen smiled indulgently at him. "I was waiting on you to finish. Grimmjow, Nelliel, and Ulquiorra. You may leave." Aizen dismissed them with a wave of his hand. They bowed and walked out of the room. I could feel Aizen studying me as my gaze followed Ulquiorra out of the room. Gin cleared his throat softly and I blushed lightly realizing I had been caught staring at him. "I have a proposal for you-" Aizen started.

I cut him off. "I'm sorry, but I don't think that will work out."

"What?" Aizen frowned in confusion.

"Well you see when someone says they have a proposal to someone else it means that they-" I started to say inwardly smirking.

"No! That's not what I meant!" Aizen slid a hand down his face trying to not to laugh. I smirked inwardly.

"You got him good King!" Hichigo laughed. Zangetsu smiled faintly.

'I know Hichigo.' I smiled slightly.

"Anyway, I have a proposal for you and I hope you will say yes. Since the Shinigami cast you aside, I would like you to become one of my Espada." Aizen said. Gin leaned forward, waiting for my answer. I raised an eyebrow at that. I was expecting it but at the same time I wasn't.

'Should I Hichigo? Zangetsu?' I asked them mentally.

"Go for it King. It suits you." Hichigo stated.

"Do what you want Ichigo. What does your heart tell you?" Zangetsu said, sitting on the roof in my mind. I thought for a moment before I opened my mouth to speak.

Another chapter finished. I hope you enjoyed it. Ulquiorra-sama out!