Part 3

Adrien had finally got to school, but for some reason he couldn't get Marinette out of his head. He thought there was absolutely no way that Plagg was right. That Marinette has feelings for him. But the more he thought of Plagg's words, he gradually began to realize the truth.  Adrien began to feel a gut wrenching pain in his stomach. A feeling of regret. He began remembering all those months they were friends.  And all the times he had asked her for love advice. -I must have hurt her really bad.- He thought to himself. Adrien knew he had to approach Marinette, but he didn't know how to. It had been so long since someone had loved him. Some advice his mother had once given him crossed his mind.

                          ~ Flashback~
        "Adrien, one of these days you'll fall in love with someone." Adrien (being 7) was disgusted by his Mother's words. "Ew! Never." She chuckled at her beautiful boy. "Oh you say that now. But once you find that person, never let them go. Never be afraid to tell them how you feel. Oh I remember how scared your father was to tell me how he felt." She blushed and released a smile. Adrien looked at her puzzled, "What do you mean?" Mrs. Agreste held him closer and said, "Well your father and I went to school together. He had the biggest crush on me, but was always afraid to admit it. Of course at first I had no idea, but as I gradually figured it out I  approached him." "What?" His mother stroked his wild blonde hair. "I went up to him and told him I knew. He was very embarrassed. But, approaching him was the best decision I've ever made in my life, Adrien. Even your father still admits that he doesn't think he'd ever muster up the courage to tell me." ~end flashback~

He closed his eyes at the thought of his Mother. The difference between his parent's situation and his was that Emilie felt the same way. Adrien didn't know how he felt. He loved Ladybug. Adrien had even followed his mother's advice precisely. "Never be afraid to tell them how you feel" Adrien had done exactly so with Ladybug. He told her so many times. *bump*

Marinette had bumped right into Adrien on her way to class. "Oh sorry Adrien," Adrien had been a little shocked by this, Marinette was the last person he wanted to see. He wanted to tell her , but backed out with small talk. After she left he glanced back at her. His heart starting pounding in his chest. Adrien tried to call out to her, but no words left his mouth. -Why am I so nervous to talk to her?-