Part 18

After this, everything was normal between them. But Adrien still felt the same. And he still felt the same for Ladybug! He sat in his desk chair taking to Plagg. "What do I do!" Plagg shrugged. "Idk." Plagg clearly didn't care. Adrien finally realized what he needed to do. "I should go to Marinette's as Chat Noir! That way I can talk to her without her knowing my feelings." Plagg squinted his eyes. "Isn't that manipulative?" Adrien turned his head towards his kwami. "No, of course not." Plagg shrugged. "Ok kid, just keep telling yourself that." Adrien ignored him and transformed, going on his way to his princess.

      Marinette sat on her desk sketching. Tikki came suddenly asking her the long awaited question. "So... you and Chat Noir??" Marinette blushed and turned away. "No of course not." Tiki rolled her tiny eyes. "You don't have to lie to me Marinette, I'm much wiser than you. I've seen this kind of stuff happen for centuries. Marinette was scared to tell Tikki her full feelings out of judgement. Since she was a superhero. She shouldn't have been feeling this way. But, Chat was the only person that really understood and respected her feelings. Finally she couldn't take it.

"Fine, yes I have slight feelings for Chat." Tikki's eyes widened and she smiled. "I knew it! But wait, your superheroes? You can't-" "I know Tikki! That's why I didn't want to tell you! Ugh, why is love so complicated. Tikki shook her head. "It's only complicated for you." They began laughing until Marinette heard a knock on her trap door. She opened it in hope of seeing him, but no one was there. "Huh, must have been a pigeon or something." And she went back to her work.

                     ~A few minutes earlier~
     Chat was now there. He landed on her balcony but didn't see her on it. -I hope she's not asleep, let me check- Chat went to go look through her window. He saw her sketching while taking to someone. At first he thought she was on the phone, but then realized it. She was taking to a kwami. A LADBUG kwami. Chat's brain turned off. His mind began racing as he realize all of those times he had been beside Marinette. All of those times he had seen his lady daily at school.

It all began to make sense. The lateness, the hair, the eyes! He stumbled onto her balcony. His mind was still spinning and he accidentally dropped his stick on the trap door. He quickly fled. Hoping she didn't see him. Now he knew why Plagg always called him blind. Now he knew why he was in love with two different people. Because he wasn't. He was in love with the same person. His Ladybug, his princess.