Part 25

Adrien slowly began to slide against the shower wall. He couldn't bear this pain any longer. He had to see his princess. And he had to tell her how he felt.
~Meanwhile in the butterfly basement~
"Are you sure you're up to this, Nathalie?" Nathalie nodded her head at her boss. "Yes, I'm positive." Gabriel sighed and yelled, "Nooroo, Dark wings rise!" He gathered a butterfly and filled it with dark energy." Go my Akuma and evilise her!" The dark butterfly suddenly flew to Nathalie's tablet. She then transformed into Catalyst. Catalyst walked over to Hawk Moth and put her hand on his staff. "I give you the power to send out as many Akumas as you desire. He smiled maliciously as his suit turned crimson. He then snapped his fingers and the Akuma broke out of Nathalie's tablet and returned to him. But his powers stayed. He looked down at his red hands and grinned. "It seems you're theory was right Nathalie. My powers you gave me are still here." Hawk Moth suddenly noticed that his assistant was on the floor. "Nathalie?? Are you-?" "I'm fine." she interrupted and coughed. "Let's continue." Gabriel wanted to stop her. He felt extremely unsure of this plan. But, the chance to see his beloved wife again was much too tempting. So he didn't argue. Hawkmoth then sent out two scarlet akumas. One was sent to himself, and the other to Kim.

Kim was still in the bathroom stall, heartbroken. When the Akuma seized him. "Dark Cupid, I am Hawkmoth. Being heartbroken and is an awful feeling, isn't it? Well, know everyone will feel that pain!" He snickered ferociously. "Yes, Hawkmoth. I won't stop until everyone feels my pain!" The scarlet red energy took over him, and he was now dark cupid.

The other Akuma reached into Hawkmoth's staff, and he suddenly became Catalyst. He walked over to Natalie. "Are you ready?" she nodded eagerly. She had been anxious to do this since she found out who Gabriel was. And she now was finally able to bring the one she loved happiness. "Duusu, Spread my feathers!" In a flash of blue light, she was now Mayura. Hawkmoth came over to where she was standing and put his hand on hers. "Mayura, I give you the power to send as many Amoks as you wish." The scarlet light came over her and she was now Scarlet Mayura. It was about to begin, the worst battle Ladybug and Chat Noir would ever see.