Part 14

Marinette couldn't understand why she wanted to talk to Chat Noir. Something in her heart tugged toward the thought of seeing him. As she lie there Tikki came out of her bag. "Marinette, are you ok?" Marinette quickly shook off her thoughts. "I'm fine. I've just had to take a lot in." "Why did you reject Adrien, I thought you loved him." She pondered Tikki's words and realized something. Why did she reject Adrien? For years she had had feelings for him and all of the sudden, she wanted nothing to do with him. Deep down she still cared for him. But, those years had just worn so much on her heart, she couldn't bare it.

    Why did her life have to be so complicated? Why couldn't Adrien have realized his feelings sooner. Before she had moved on. But one question remained, who did she move on to? Tikki came and rested by Marinette's shoulder. "I don't understand why you would turn him down, unless... do you have feelings for Chat Noir?" Marinette quickly say up. "Of course not!" Tikki smirked over at her while her face turned red. Suddenly, a news flash came on Marinette's phone. "Oh look an Akuma." Tikki shook her head. "This conversation is not over." She shouted spots on and left her balcony.

She yo-yoed around until she stopped on the top of a rooftop. Next to her Chat Noir suddenly appeared. But, to her surprise, didn't say anything. "We need to keep watching the news footage to figure out where he is." Ladybug told him. Chat nodded. They looked down at her bugphone and saw that he had been reported at the tv station. "Let's go!" They left and headed to their destination. Ladybug looked over at him. His face somber and cold. Like no emotions were left. She wanted to ask if he was alright big knew she had to focus.

      They arrived at the tv station and went inside. The entire building was empty. Chairs and tables were knocked everywhere. "Wow, this place looked like a nightmare." Chat finally spoke. Ladybug sighed in relief that he was now talking. "It's so quiet. We need to keep looking around." They started inspecting the place when behind a plant a man who looked like a director came out. He was a plump man with dark eyes and a beard. "Ladybug! Chat noir! Thank goodness your here. I'm Thomas Astruc. I was casting for my new movie when one of the rejects got akumatized!"  "Do you know where he is?" Ladybug asked. "Yes, I believe he's in the filming room, I'll lead you to him."

They nodded and started walking with him. Chat Noir leaned over to Ladybug and whispered. "I'm not feline too good about this director." Ladybug rolled her eyes at the pun. Still, it was good to see him as his old self. "I'm sure it's fine." Chat Noir nodded trusting her, but still being on guard. He showed them into the elevator. Ladybug walked in with Chat reluctantly following her. While the elevator came up, suddenly Thomas Astruc morphed into  another form.

He was now a man in a suit and black and blonde hair. He had a long cape and a purple mask. He wore a top hat and a cane. He suddenly struck them with his cane and they dodged it. "Who are you?" They shouted. "I am Actorrent! And I will get revenge on everyone who kept me out of that movie!"