Part 26- the finale...or so you think

Marinette sat on her balcony, with her earphones in. Listening to a song called Wasted Time. She suddenly began to cry when these were sung: "These things that I had, oh they're fading, they're fading. These feelings I used to have, oh they're changing, they're changing." It reminded her of her constantly changing feelings between Chat and Adrien. She couldn't decide which one! Adrien was the more logical choice. I mean dating a superhero isn't exactly easy. But, Adrien clearly still had eyes for Kagami. And Chat.... Her mind began to wander at the thought of his soft face. She closed her eyes and tucked her head between her knees. Letting the bitter tears fall down her face. When suddenly, a familiar hand was on her shoulder. She looked up only to see him... Chat Noir.

"Chaton!! Oh I missed you!" She got up from her chair and hugged him, putting her arms around his neck. He was suddenly taken aback by these sudden actions. But he then closed his eyes, and held his palm on the back of her head. Enjoying the moment while it lasted. Before she rejected him. He reluctantly backed away and leaned against the railing. "Do you wanna talk? I know it's been hard with that Adrien guy and stuff. Is there anything you wanna let off your chest." He decided to ease into the confession with conversation. Marinette sighed and walked over to the rail to lean as well.

"Well, yes. I began to fall for someone else. But, I still can't get Adrien out of my head! And I don't know why! I know he loves Kagami! But every time I see him it's like-it's like-" "A sense of noslalgia." Chat interrupted. Marinette looked over at his soft face. He was staring endlessly at the moon. He suddenly looked back to her. "That's how love works. Once you love someone. I mean completely and utterly fall in love with them, that feeling never completely goes away." Marinette's head tilted to the side as she let in a deep breath. "It's frustrating. I don't know what to do." Chat shut his eyes tightly. Like he was in pain. 

"Marinette, you should need to do what makes you happy. Your happiness is the most important thing." Marinette's face became flushed by his loving words. "Well, what if I don't know which choice will make me happy?" He tilted his head. "Well, recently I had to make choice too. I became infatuated with another girl, but I still had hanging feelings for Ladybug. But then I realized that, they were the same person." Marinette continued to nod, but then realized what Chat was saying. Her eyes widened and she glared at him. Their eyes met suddenly, and the world stopped turning. Nothing else mattered but what was about to happen. He put his hand on her cheek and said, "It's always been you, M'lady."

Chat brought her closer to his face, and their lips met. A soft and warm feelings suddenly came over them. Nothing in the world mattered. This was what they had always wanted. And it was finally here. The constant wonderment of how the other felt was finally over, and they were both sucked into the moment. Marinette's heart was pounding in her chest. He palms became sweaty, and her body felt completely numb. She was curious how he found out her identity. But in that moment, it didn't matter, nothing did. Everything was perfect, until they both heard a loud crash. Their lips separated as they looked around. Only to see tons of sentimonsters roaming around Paris. Marinette hugged Chat tightly saying, "Spots on." She looked straight at him again. He then kissed her forehead. "You and me against the world, M'lady." She smiled. "Always, Chaton, always."

~Hey Miraculers! lady_chaton_ here! If you wanna know what happens next go check out Blind In love 2.Anyway, I hope everyone enjoyed it. I had the best time writing it, and I cannot wait to write the sequel. Also, Wasted Time is a real song by Vance Joy and you should totally check it out. I listened to this song when me and my bf
broke up and I started crying just like Mari, so I totally empathize with her. Anywayyy, I've been considering making another acct where I post original stories so let me know in the comments what you think. Stay miraculous!~