Part 4

Marinette's long boring classes and finally finished and the lunch bell rung. Her heart started hammering. Luka was waiting outside the classroom door. "Are u ready?" Marinette glared at his perfect face. -say something- she thought. He grabbed her hand and they walked.

During the long period, the only thing on Adrien's mind was talking to Marinette. He left the classroom looking for her, only to see her with Luka. He didn't know why, but he felt hurt. Fury overcame him and he clenched his fist. -why am I so mad at seeing her with Luka?- he figured that maybe he was wrong about Marinette loving him.  But the feeling never went away.

At the lunch table, she and Luka sat in the corner, across from one another. Marinette dropped off her bag and went to get lunch. "No, I can get it." Luka has stopped her. He left and Marinette looked back. She smiled and sat down feeling happy.  But still, something was off. She had finally gotten over Adrien, and she had found someone who truly loved her. Yet, she still wasn't content. She looked around the lunch table to see Adrien. He was looking at her. As soon as she looked at him, he quickly turned his head and sat with Nino. Luka came back with her lunch. He sat down and they started talking.

Marinette, of course, was stumbling her words. Luka put his hand on Marinette's and said, "Marinette, you don't have to be nervous to talk to me. I want you to be comfortable with me. After all, you're  the most important person to me." Marinette's eyes widened and her face turned red. -he's right. I just need to be comfortable.- "Thanks Luka. You're important to me to. I guess I'm just not used to someone caring for me." He tilted his head. "Why? Is it because of Adrien?"

Marinette's mouth dropped. "How did you..." Luka interrupted, "I've seen the way you look at him. That's why I haven't invited to lunch yet. Because I wanted you to be happy, even if you were with him. After a while of waiting, I noticed how much he hung around Kagami. That's when I finally decided to go for it." Marinette nodded. "Well about a week ago he told me he loved someone else, so I gave up." She looked down when Luka leaned closer. "You never have to worry with me." Marinette smiled. Ignoring the off feeling in her gut.