Chapter 7

A couple hours later everyone from the unique is sitting in a huge dining room eating dinner. Kassie told me this is what they do every Friday night, since everyones schedules are mixed and we always eat in our rooms the other days. I've met so many people. People with wings of a Raven, the power of an Archer who never misses. And a Irish girl with a sort of.. demon tinge to her. Or a lava power. Speaking of meeting people a guy is coming up to me at this moment. He is tall, with light brown hair, green eyes and a big smile. He was wearing a blank blue shirt and some jeans. "hey! You must be the famous Luna I've been hearing a lot about. The names Gabriel, but you can call me Green." I smile at him because he seems like a genuinely warm person. "Hi Green, and yeah, I'm Luna. Haha. Just got here." He hugs me tight. "Oh I've been dying to meet you. What's it like training with Nova?" He said in an obvious intrigued manor. "Well.." I look down at my bandaged leg. "It could have been better." I look back up at him and give a slightly worried smile. Green sucks in air through his teeth. "Ouch" I nod. "Yeeaah." I laugh softly in embarrassment. "I'm not that good." Green looks off into the distance and his face lights up. "Oooh I see a cute guy over there. Escuse me Luna." He winks and walks away. I wave a quick good-bye and decide to sit next to Kassie and Nova. Nova is on the right and Kass is on the left. Kassie is focused on eating her spaghetti so I turn and wave at Nova. "Hey, thanks for slicing my leg open." I give her a sarcastic smile. Nova winked and put down her fork. "all in a day's work. We'll continue tomorrow." "Psshh, if she makes it to tomorrow. You'd probably drill her to the center of the earth by then. C'mon Nova, chill. She just got here." Said Kassie when she finally looked up from her plate. Nova did not look happy. She slammed her fork on the table and drew everyone's attention. "Kassie.. seems like you know nothing do you. We have someone after us, they can attack any moment. No, I'm not giving Luna a break. Then we'll be vulnerable. We need as many people to help as we can. But no, we have 5 or 6 people training. Since you think Luna should have a break then why don't you come train with us tomorrow." Kassie was pale. Then, she turned red and stood up. She kinda looked like she was going to choke someone. "I'd rather be decapitated then work with a hard-ass like you." She then stomped up the stairs. Nova was unfazed. She just took their plates and went into the kitchen, silent as the night itself. Then everyone turned to me, looking for a reaction. I sigh and get up. "I'm not inserting myself in the drama, if you want tea, go look for someone else's tea party." I then quickly washed my plate and went upstairs to go find Kassie.