Chapter 11

Azazel's pov

A couple days after Eretria went into the portal, Azazel decides to end the feud between him and the unique

"My son has no idea what's coming.. after I killed him those damned unique people ran and relocated. But I found out where they are.. it's only a matter of time before we get rid of them once and for all." He thought with his fist clenched. He then sipped his wine. Around him was a throne room. Darkened with the windows shut tight by his preference. The throne room was pretty, decorated with white marble columns and a dark blue walkway carpet. Two demon gaurds were standing by him, alert every moment. Soon enough someone approached Azazel in a dark cloak. The gaurds were about to attack but he waved them off with a hand motion. "So you've come?" Azazel said in a suprised but pleased voice. "I have Azazel.. as you requested." The incognito figure did not remove the cloak, as Azazel already knew who it was. A grin appeared on his face. "Interesting.. may we finally get rid of that annoyance, as it is weak without their protector. Funny how you've come to me at such a convenient time." Azazel took a sip of his wine. The cloaked one nodded. "I have needs that are great, so I came to you.. my dark lord." Azazel nodded. "As you have. I do not know anyone as powerful as me that may be able to do what you ask." The cloaked one stopped for a moment, thinking in their stance. "What about the one named Eretria? She ma-" azazel slammed his fist onto the throne arm and made everyone jump in the room. "We do not speak of her! That woman almost vanquished my empire. Her name will not be said. Do you hear me?" The person in the cloak flinched but nodded. "I am sorry my darkness.."

                 Eretria's pov

It's been a couple of days since she arrived at the planet. She saw things she never thought she would. A shiver went down her spine as she ran. Through rubble and debris, barefoot. She was sure that she lost the hungry serian that was chasing her, but she kept going to make sure. Eretria's clothes were ragged. She also had cuts on her face. She's seen the real danger of this planet. It only made her want to grab Nova and leave more. Then, she heard a scream. Her first instinct was to turn around and run to where she heard it. When she saw the young serian almost get eaten she grabbed a rock and through it at the adult ones head. It hit her square in the head. It turned to her and Eretria got a good look. Her mouth gaped open. It was Nova. In Nova's feral state it didn't look like she recognized her back. Eretria's heart beat faster and faster as her body pumped adrenaline into her legs. She started running away, just enough for the serian child to slip away from Nova. As Nova was still hungry, she ran after Eretria. But quickly was stopped as a huge rock fell on her. Eretria channeled into Luna's spirit affinity that was still inside her and connected with Luna in her sleeping state for just one moment. She screamed. "LUNA OPEN THE PORTAL!"