Chapter 9: Holy Crap...We're Adults!

Belle's PoV:
Watching all of the kids file in and take their seats filled me with as much joy as the day I gave birth to my son. I don't know about Adam, but I had been waiting for this day for so long. I sat on the stage between Adam and Fairy Godmother under the shining sun. What a perfect day for a beautiful graduation, even though it was extremely hot.
Finally the music stopped and Fairy Godmother made her way to the microphone. I eyed all of the kids in the crowd. My glance paused on Evie, but only for a moment. I didn't want to make the young girl feel weird about anything.... I was then pulled from my thoughts when Fairy Godmother began her opening speech.
"Good morning United States of Auradon and graduating students! I know that I speak for myself and everyone else here when I say how very proud I am of the 2019 class. This is our first graduating class to include children from the Isle. And they have done an amazing job. I am so immensely proud of them, as I am of all of the other students! And so, without further adue, the former King and Queen of Auradon are here to announce this years graduating class and hand out their diplomas."
Adam and I rose from our seats and made our way to the podium...

*One hour later..."
Evie's PoV:
After all of the students had gone through, and we had all received our rolled up pieces of paper, Belle called my name to make my Valedictorian speech. Doug had already made his speech. God I loved listening to him speak, no matter what it was about. I rose from my chair and walked with grace up to the stage to give my speech. On the way up, with my back to everyone, I placed my hand on my still flat stomach and whispered to my unborn child, "give me strength..."
At the podium I smiled at everyone and winked at Doug.
     "What a glorious day. If you honestly would have told me three years ago that I'd be standing here, in Auradon, graduating as your valedictorian I would have kneed you where the sun doesn't shine and walked off. But here I am and it feels so so good to be able to say that. To know that we are done. To know that we have done our best and succeeded. To know that we are your future. And to know that we don't have to be our parents, that we can be who ever we want to be. On my first day here, I met Ben first, really just so excited to meet a real life prince. Audrey had then told me he was taken..." I paused while everyone laughed and I winked at my friend in pink.
      "But here we are, several years later. I've gained a friend in both Ben and Audrey. My sister, Mal, found happiness with Ben and peace with those she thought to be her enemies. And I found my Prince Charming, so to speak. The point is, we all found happiness where we never thought possible. With that, students of Auradon Prep's Graduating Class of 2019, I invite you to stand up and move your tassels to the other side of your cap. And may you go forth knowing that YOU, US, WE are the future!" And with that the students threw there caps up and all around. I shielded my face as I laughed, placing my hand over my child once more.
       But only for a moment, as I turned around I found Belle watching me. I dropped my hand quickly and ran off the stage to join my friends. I was met with an overly excited Doug who couldn't help but spin me around. "Honey if you don't stop I will throw up all over you.." he very quickly set me down.

*Back at the castle*
Mal's PoV:
       Ben and I laid on our floor, yes the floor just a few feet from our bed. We didn't care though. Graduation was exhausting and we still had the after party to host. It was a no parents or any adults allowed kind of thing.
    I was so at peace with everything. In two short weeks I'd be married...hopefully Evie had been working on my wedding...speak of the blue tornado, Evie had burst through Ben and I's bedroom door with the rest of the girls. "OUT OUT OUT!" She got Ben off the floor and shooed him out of the room. "Can't I just get one peaceful moment with my woman?" I heard him mumble as he left the room.
        "MAL! Fashion emergency! I've been so preoccupied with graduating, getting engaged, your wedding which is done by the way, and other things...and well I forgot to make everyone after party dresses!" Evie was full on panicking and out of breath. I took both of her arms in mine and looked her in the eye.
     "E it's okay I got this." I tried to hold back my laughter. Without even pulling out my spell book I took all the girls in a circle and under a cloud of lavender smoke our dresses changed into such more suitable for a party. All the girls squealed and Evie thanked me endlessly. It was then that all the girls, other than Evie left to go find their guys. In my dress I plopped back on the ground. "Wow that was exhausting!" Evie laughed as she sat on the bench at the end of mine and Ben's bed.
         "Oh yeah that was really something" she replied in a mocking, sassy tone. "Mal I have to tell you something..." her tone was much more serious. I looked away from my shoes and up to her. "Well obviously Doug already knows about this and he's telling Ben right now but literally that makes you two the only two people to know and for now that's how I want it to be..." I nodded at her words. She reached inside her red purse and pulled out what looked like a Polaroid picture.
       When she handed it to me I saw that it was so much more. The names at the bottom read 'Evelyn Grace Queen' and 'Baby Dwarfson'. I dropped the photo and jumped up squealing with delight. Evie holy shit you're gonna be a..." she quickly jumped up and covered my mouth. "I know but can we not say it out loud? Especially while screaming at the top of our lungs!" I nodded and she let me go. "How do you feel?" She shrugged at me. "Right now I feel overwhelmed and sick like all the time...and really I'm just happy I can still wear something like this..." she ran her hands over the dress I had put her in, we both laughed that time.
        Before we could continue our conversation the bedroom doors burst open, making us both jump. Before us stood all of our friends. Jay, who was in the front with wide eyes stated, "holy crap guys...we are the adults now.." the atmosphere filled with more laughter. "What a scary thought for some of us..." we laughed even more at Carlos's comment as we headed down to the party.
       I gotta admit as much as I loved laughing with my friends, my face was starting to hurt...

Audrey's Party Dress:

Evie's Party Dress:

Jane's Party Dress:

Jane's Party Dress:

Lonnie's Party Dress:

Mal's Party Dress:

Mini Author's Note: don't worry guys I have plenty more of Tiffany coming

Mini Author's Note: don't worry guys I have plenty more of Tiffany coming...but please comment on what gender ya'll think Evie's baby should be and name suggestions!