Chapter 25: Once Upon a Dream

Audrey's PoV:
     The past few weeks had been really hard. I missed Harry. And we had only been able to see each other in our dreams or over FaceTime and that was hard because his wi-fi was spotty...
      So tonight I decided to do something crazy. More crazy then demanding Ben and Mal take me to the Isle. I was gonna go by myself! That's right, me, Audrey Brave going to the Isle by myself. Gosh who was I? I texted Harry about my night plans, and even though I knew he could barely respond, due to crap reception over there, I knew he got my message.
I waited until nightfall, I needed it to be pitch black. I also needed to remember the spell that Mal had used to allow us to get over there. I just really prayed that the little magic I had would work. Once it was completely dark outside I dressed in my darkest most conspicuous outfit, since I didn't have Mal to dress me this time... and I made my way to where my bike was parked.
I really had to be careful and quiet while sneaking out. Considering the fact that I had also decided to climb out my window... I had never been filled with so much anxiety. I was halfway down the outside wall when I stopped to take a breath. I had to mentally tell myself over and over not to look down. I knew I wanted to go see Harry, but why did I have to do this?! I could have just walked out...
Once my feet were firmly on the ground I did a mini victory dance. YES! I DID IT WITHOUT FALLING! GO ME! And with that I ran to my bike and raced toward the edge where Mal had taken us before. In my head I went over the spell one more time...
"Noble steed strong and true, you shall take me anywhere..." my voice was shakey but I think it must have worked considering how I was surrounded by pink sparkles. I took a deep breath and rode forward, praying that it would work completely. Like please please take me to my love.
Thankfully it did. Never had I been so relieved. This time I parked my bike in a spot I thought would work, but was also closer to the Jolly Rodger. I walked to the edge of the ramp and took off my shoes so that I just had socks on. I didn't want the sound of my heels to wake anyone. That would be sooo bad, even if I was dating the ship captain.
I made my way below deck, the same as before, and found Harry's door unlocked. I turned the knob a little faster than last time and rushed inside. There I found Harry wide awake.

Harry's PoV:
"I knew you got my message!" Audrey exclaimed running into my arms. She dropped her shoes on the ground as she jumped to wrap her legs around my waste. I held on to her tightly. She laid her head on my shoulder and I inhaled her scent deeply. "Oh how I missed you my pretty. You my dear, look ravishing tonight." I whispered to her sweetly.
"I missed you and your beautiful accent." She told me as I released her so that she could stand, she ran her fingers over my bare chest. I just chuckled quietly and pulled her in for a passionate kiss. "That felt so much better than in the dreams!" She nodded in agreement.
We spent the next few hours kissing, cuddling, and talking. And I was perfectly okay with that. No matter how much my darker more evil side urged me to take her hard and make her scream my name.

*The next day...*
Jay's PoV:
     I was born to play sports. Anyone with eyes could see that. It made me feel good, plus I was able to release a lot of anger on the field.
     Currently I was sitting in the Tourney locker room alone. It was our last game of the season. We were playing the Neverland Lost Boys, both teams had a perfect record...I was definitely nervous. Which wasn't like me. I just really wanted to win. Not that he was here or anything, but I thought maybe it would please my father.
      I took a deep breath and walked out to meet the team. It was now or never.
      We were about halfway through the game, with Auradon winning, I was in full on game mode. I heard Ben yell my name, telling me to catch the ball coming my way. I ran faster and harder than ever before.
      However, I guess I didn't turn around to see where the ball was heading... the next thing I knew my world was black. Other than the rapid flash of a thousand memories playing in my mind like a movie.
     When I opened my eyes once more I was in a white room. It was silent, other than the steady low volume beeping sound... I was in the Auradon Hospital with a massive headache. Where was Lonnie? What was going on? Why was I in here? How long had I been out?

Mal's PoV:
Ben and I were the first to go visit Jay in the hospital, though all of our friends were in the lobby. We opened the door quietly and walked in, not wanting to wake him incase he was asleep. He was not... he was wide awake watching Auradon's sport channel. At the sound of our shoes clicking on the floor he turned to us.
      "Hey guys. Must have been a rough wedding reception for me to end up here." He laughed. I looked over to Ben, and he nodded giving me the go ahead to fill Jay in. I sat in the chair beside his bed as Ben turned the tv volume down. Jay looked at us concerned. And from there I filled him in.
      "Where's this bitch at? We gotta get her! And why did Audrey lie? Wait! Does Lonnie remember anything?!" He was frantic and the heart monitor was going crazy. "Jay calm yourself, we don't need your heart to explode. But no, Lonnie doesn't remember yet. We are sorry. And we don't know why Audrey lied, or why that seems to be the most asked question..."
     "And Doug is the father of E's baby?" Jay asked. Ben and I nodded. "I'm gonna kill that nerd for knocking our sister up!" He fought to get out of bed. Ben and I used all of our strength to hold him back. "Jay it's okay man! They are engaged! And like I've told Doug, things happen faster here in Auradon." He calmed down a bit, thanks to Ben's words.
       After a while longer, Ben and I left to go back to the dorms and our other friends stayed to visit with Jay. Ben walked me to my dorm and kissed me goodnight in a gentleman type way. It was very sweet, as he always was. "Everything is going to be alright darling. We can handle this." He whispered as he leaned his forehead against mine.
One more small kiss later and he left me. I watched him walk away before entering my room. Our room was dark and empty, as Evie was still at the hospital with our friends. But, the window was open which was odd, and our room was very cold. Yes here was also an odd sense that someone had been here...they weren't now, I would have known if they were. But, someone was definitely here at one point...

And I bet I could guess just what little bitch fairy had broken in...

Audrey's Outfit (minus the purse):