Chapter 10: Something Is Definitely Brewing

*Sorry, another time skip to day before Ben and Mal's Wedding*
Audrey's PoV:
I was really just so excited to be one of Mal's chosen bridesmaids...considering how we hadn't had the best start. Also, it was crazy how much had changed, I mean for fairies sake, I WAS SECRETLY DATING A VK...but openly flirting with him. The whole situation was very weird.
It was crazy though, because it was a royal wedding she had to have six bridesmaids and her one maid of honor. I know some people had more, but she had to have a set number.
I was sitting in Evie's house with; Uma, Jane, Lonnie, Charlotte Charming, Arabella Seaworthy, and Evie. We were all laughing and talking about tonight and tomorrow, and really just waiting on Mal to show up. Evie was really quiet compared to normal, but she was probably just exhausted from all the planning and work she'd been doing.
Us girls were just sitting around doing our nails when Evie got a text that Mal was almost there. We rushed to turn off all the lights and semi hide. When Mal opened the door we all jumped up and yelled "Happy Surprise Bachelorette Party/Sleepover!" It was really a mouthful, lol. Mal clutched her heart and smiled. "Awww thanks you guys!"
And with that the night's festivities continued on.

Mal's PoV:
I knew Evie had been planning something, I just really hadn't been sure what. But she did know I wanted something simple and relaxing. And now the fact that Ben had plans with the boys tonight made more sense. I changed into my pajamas just like the other girls and settled into one of the chairs in Evie's living room.
That night we talked about my wedding the next day, how I felt about being crowned queen, Ben and I's honeymoon, and so much more. The girls took turns pampering me in their own ways and giving me gifts.
Uma treated me to one of her special salt water hand and foot scrubs, my skin felt crazy soft. And she gave me a new royal blue silk robe with an M on it for the honeymoon. "Thanks shrimpy! It matches Ben's. I love it!" I hugged her as she and I laughed at my old nickname for her.
Audrey did my nails for the next day, a simple French manicure. As extravagant as I knew Evie would have made this wedding, I wanted as much simple as I could get. I might have been considered an Auradon girl now, and I'd have to get used to fancy things now that I was gonna be queen... But, in reality I was still that girl from the Isle that just wanted simple and purple.
I laughed to myself as Audrey handed me her gift. It was white and purple lingerie to wear on the honeymoon. I thanked her with a hug. I knew she felt the same, but I was really glad we were on good terms.
Next was Lonnie and Jane. They were doing my hair tomorrow, so their pampering was a deep hair scrub and conditioning done by Lonnie, apparently it was something she had learned from her grandmother. Lonnie's gift to me was a beautiful hair piece to wear in the ceremony tomorrow. "I love it Lonnie, this is perfect." I showed Evie and she agreed fully.
Jane then took her turn blow drying my lavender hair, as Lonnie had also dyed it lighter. She also semi styled it and prepared it to be messed with the next day. "It's better to style unwashed hair, which is why we did it tonight instead of tomorrow." Her information was new to me but all of the other girls nodded in agreement. Her gift to me was a beautiful pair of purple sunglasses and a black sun hat. I had no idea where Ben was taking me for our honeymoon, but I'm guessing I would need these.
Then there was my best friend, Evie. She messed with my makeup and did a few test runs to prepare for the next day. When the other girls weren't paying attention she whispered in my ear, "my gift to you is that Doug and I would like you to be our child's godmother." My heart smiled and so did my face. I hugged her close to me crying tears of joy. "I'd be honored." I whispered my response back to her.
Lastly there was Charlotte and Arabella. "We are so sorry. We don't know you as well, but we are beyond excited for you to be our queen, no matter how our parents feel." Charlotte started off. I just laughed. Arabella continued, "we know you are going to be so good for Auradon. But we also have heard that being queen and a leader in general can be stressful. So our gift to you is a certificate for a year supply of free massages at the salon in town. You get to chose what kind you want." She handed me the certificate and I thanked them both.
From there on we just talked, laughed, and relaxed. That is until Evie called lights out. I knew she was right. We had an early morning and a long day ahead of us. The girls all fell asleep to "Sabrina" with Audrey Hepburn, one of my personal favorite movies. But, I just couldn't sleep.
I was so nervous for tomorrow. Sure I was so excited to marry Ben, but I couldn't stop thinking of Tiffany. We hadn't heard from her all week and knowing that she loved to be the center of attention, well I couldn't stop thinking that my wedding would be the perfect place for her to make her next scene.